Assault Assault Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Assault

Old 03-21-2017, 01:25 PM   #1
Binger

Default UT4 Assault mod

UT4 Assault mod is alive again and now on a USA server. I haven't tried it in a long time but I might check it out again.

This post has a screenie of the server name...

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...l=1#post269674

The current UT4 build requires an 8 minute warm-up. That has really hurt the player count. Some servers have put in a fix which lowers it to one minute but I don't know what the warm-up time is on that Assault server.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

8 min warmup.. for what.. in that time you can play multiple games.

I just had a short look after there 8 GB update. Nearly all servers are empty.. and if the box "hide unresponsive server" is activate your not able to see the most costem servers. The lable for that box is either wrong or they aren't aware of that fact.

They have removed the impac-hammer from DM.. first they made the hammerjump extreme easy (just press fire) and now they remove it bye default because they don't want unpredictable movement?
Old 03-21-2017, 04:18 PM   #3
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miauz55555 View Post
8 min warmup.. for what.. in that time you can play multiple games.
This of course caused a lot of complaining, and rightfully so. It's so ridiculous that Epic actually responded, for the first time in a long time, to player complaints. But it was a typical lame response and basically said wait until the next build and we'll do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miauz55555 View Post
I just had a short look after there 8 GB update. Nearly all servers are empty.. and if the box "hide unresponsive server" is activate your not able to see the most costem servers. The lable for that box is either wrong or they aren't aware of that fact.

They have removed the impac-hammer from DM.. first they made the hammerjump extreme easy (just press fire) and now they remove it bye default because they don't want unpredictable movement?
Yeah, lots of problems and continued fuckery but check out Assault if you want. At least it's not super repetitive and mind-numbingly boring DM.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Assault