Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
e_
2.7182818284590452353...

 
e_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: USA NJ Exit 100
Posts: 242
Default Tyrant Buff!
Reply With Quote


Heya!

Is there another thread on the recent buff to Tyrant? Please point me to it; or, let's make this thread the "Tyrant Buff Thread."

I played it for the first time last night. It was fun, despite the fact that I had no idea what this "countdown node" was, where the new "relics" are, or how to get to the deemer.

Big thanks to 'zilla for his work.

Sincerely,
e
__________________
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."
e_ is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
KillerDoggie
Omni doggie


 
KillerDoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 396
Default
Reply With Quote


Try this; http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthr...ant+renovation

Might give you some details.
__________________
Freakin' bots!
KillerDoggie is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
hardspike
Server Admin


 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 1,086
Default
Reply With Quote


Don't think that's going to help him Doggie. That thread is about the version of the map we've had for a while. Lagzilla made a randomizer version that has a countdown node and relics.

The countdown node is in the center of the map. If your team can hold that node before it counts down you are awarded points off the enemy core - 23 points I think.

Relics - I have no idea.
hardspike is online now  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
Lagzilla
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 730
Default
Reply With Quote


Here is the thread announcing the new version. It explains the countdown nodes and the relics too.

http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthr...t=14919&page=2

There are 2 different kinds of countdown node. 1 Damages the core (which is always node 14) and 2 that heal the cores (12 and 13 always.) If you don't have 12, 13 or 14 you have no countdown nodes.

I am going to work on an edit of this map soon, with the following updates:

Relics:
Remove the Relic of Health
Remove the Relic of Guns
Remove the Relic of Vengeance (it does not work when not loaded on the server)
Add Relic of Momentum (The momentum from damage is increased)
Add Relic of Radiation (takes health away from opponents near you)
Add Relic of Ammo (Gradually increases your ammo)

Node Layouts:
Remove Tons-O-Primaries
Remove Default
Update to Straight Through Node Layout with countdown nodes

Vehicles:
Fix randomization of vehicles to be more diverse. (EG Flak Rat never appearing)
Add Hydra to Node 4/5 (Tank node)
Remove Wyvern and Mirage Manta from node 1/2

Misc:
Fix the spelling of "outter"


Andrew
Lagzilla is offline  
Old 02-03-2017, 08:00 AM   #5
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.
 
Miauz55555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 118
Default
Reply With Quote


To the relics.. could you guys give some feedback which are working when they are placed in a map?
So far from me in green on the blue I don't have info or I'm not sure.

- Relic of Strength: Doubles the damage that you do. Seems to work.
- Relic of Defense: Reduces all the damage you take by half. Not sure.. I don't think so.
- Relic of Health: Regenerates your health. Working.
- Relic of Haste: Multiplies your speed by 1.5. Working.
- Relic of Redemption: Gives you a second chance at life. Not Working.
- Relic of Vengeance: Creates a big explosion after your death. Not Working.
- Relic of Adrenaline: Gradually increases your adrenaline counter up.
- Relic of Agility: Provides you a powerful jump. Working.
- Relic of Ammo: Gradually increases your ammunition up.
- Relic of Disability: Makes your target almost stop moving.
- Relic of Guns: Makes you shoot faster. Working.
- Relic of Equilibrium: Distribute damage you take amongst nearby players.
- Relic of Infancy: Decreases you in size.
- Relic of Invisibility: Makes you invisible. Working.
- Relic of Momentum: The momentum of damage is increased. Not Working. Or I realy don't know what it does.. but seems not to work.
- Relic of Radiation: Gradually decreases the opponents' health near to you. Working.
- Relic of Translocation: Your location is exchanged with your victim's location.
- Relic of Vampire: Grants you the ability to drain opponent's life damage. Not Working.
- Evil Relic: Gives you a rare illness. Working.
- Mutant Relic: You become a Mutant (Mutant Gametype). Working.
__________________
Miauz55555 is offline  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #6
KillerDoggie
Omni doggie


 
KillerDoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 396
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by hardspike View Post
Don't think that's going to help him Doggie. That thread is about the version of the map we've had for a while. Lagzilla made a randomizer version that has a countdown node and relics.

The countdown node is in the center of the map. If your team can hold that node before it counts down you are awarded points off the enemy core - 23 points I think.

Relics - I have no idea.
Ooops, sorry I thought that was the Randomizer link, my bad.
__________________
Freakin' bots!
KillerDoggie is offline  
Old 02-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #7
Enyo
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 181
Default
Reply With Quote


Awwwww, please don't remove the relic of guns... that's my fav!
Enyo is offline  
Old 02-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #8
hardspike
Server Admin


 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 1,086
Default
Reply With Quote


I presume the Relics only apply while you're on foot, not in a vehicle?
hardspike is online now  
Old 02-11-2017, 03:37 AM   #9
Lagzilla
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 730
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by hardspike View Post
I presume the Relics only apply while you're on foot, not in a vehicle?
Correct.
Lagzilla is offline  
Old 02-11-2017, 03:38 AM   #10
Lagzilla
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 730
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by hardspike View Post
I presume the Relics only apply while you're on foot, not in a vehicle?
I will leave it in.

A
Lagzilla is offline  
Old 02-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #11
Colbye
YouTube.com/user/WColbyK

 
Colbye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 373
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagzilla View Post
I will leave it in.

A
More like....leave it IN THE A

AHAAAAAAABWAHAHAAAAAAA am I right, y'all???!

Am I right?!? Am-
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
I wanna be on Guy's team when the Zombie Apocalypse hits.

Never give up BITCHES!
Colbye is online now  
Old 02-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #12
$m39m4
Just Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 56
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Miauz55555 View Post
To the relics.. could you guys give some feedback which are working when they are placed in a map?
So far from me in green on the blue I don't have info or I'm not sure.

- Relic of Strength: Doubles the damage that you do. Seems to work.
- Relic of Defense: Reduces all the damage you take by half. Not sure.. I don't think so.
- Relic of Health: Regenerates your health. Working.
- Relic of Haste: Multiplies your speed by 1.5. Working.
- Relic of Redemption: Gives you a second chance at life. Not Working.
- Relic of Vengeance: Creates a big explosion after your death. Not Working.
- Relic of Adrenaline: Gradually increases your adrenaline counter up.
- Relic of Agility: Provides you a powerful jump. Working.
- Relic of Ammo: Gradually increases your ammunition up.
- Relic of Disability: Makes your target almost stop moving.
- Relic of Guns: Makes you shoot faster. Working.
- Relic of Equilibrium: Distribute damage you take amongst nearby players.
- Relic of Infancy: Decreases you in size.
- Relic of Invisibility: Makes you invisible. Working.
- Relic of Momentum: The momentum of damage is increased. Not Working. Or I realy don't know what it does.. but seems not to work.
- Relic of Radiation: Gradually decreases the opponents' health near to you. Working.
- Relic of Translocation: Your location is exchanged with your victim's location.
- Relic of Vampire: Grants you the ability to drain opponent's life damage. Not Working.
- Evil Relic: Gives you a rare illness. Working.
- Mutant Relic: You become a Mutant (Mutant Gametype). Working.

It feels like this is taken from the RPG mod.
Relic of Momentum would be the push-back a shock rifle produces. Though, if I remember correctly, it's the person with the shock rifle that is pushed back.
Redemption, in RPG, would make you ethereal after death, gradually gliding you to another random location on a map where you are given back control of your character. Best trait to have in RPG, because it allows you to suicide instead of dying, denying your opponents the RPG points.
$m39m4 is offline  
Old 02-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #13
Lagzilla
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 730
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by $m39m4 View Post
It feels like this is taken from the RPG mod.
Relic of Momentum would be the push-back a shock rifle produces. Though, if I remember correctly, it's the person with the shock rifle that is pushed back.
Redemption, in RPG, would make you ethereal after death, gradually gliding you to another random location on a map where you are given back control of your character. Best trait to have in RPG, because it allows you to suicide instead of dying, denying your opponents the RPG points.
Seems to be broken, at least online. No effect on the user or the target.

A
Lagzilla is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #14
Xexx
Just Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Default
Reply With Quote


I sometimes have disappearing floor issues in Tyrant.

Xexx is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #15
Lagzilla
Getting there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 730
Default
Reply With Quote


Weird. Anyone else see this? Have not noticed, and tried to reproduce in the same spot. Not sure what the cause is...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexx View Post
I sometimes have disappearing floor issues in Tyrant.

Lagzilla is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 05:40 PM   #16
SMOKER
Up in Smoke
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 332
Post
Reply With Quote


Not I, Said the fly!

No I have not seen that glitch!
SMOKER is offline  
Old 04-26-2017, 01:36 AM   #17
Xexx
Just Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagzilla View Post
Weird. Anyone else see this? Have not noticed, and tried to reproduce in the same spot. Not sure what the cause is...
I don't know the reason for it, but it's those ramp floors on all sides of the map and it lasts the whole game usually.
Xexx is offline  
Old 04-26-2017, 02:29 AM   #18
Anonymous[Lolz]
Getting there...
 
Anonymous[Lolz]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York State
Posts: 859
Default
Reply With Quote


It may be a culling issue. If it consistently happens, try changing world detail (not quite the same thing but close).
Anonymous[Lolz] is offline  
Old 04-26-2017, 07:04 AM   #19
SMOKER
Up in Smoke
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 332
Post
Reply With Quote


Happy Bday Anonymous
SMOKER is offline  
Old 04-26-2017, 01:05 PM   #20
Binger
.

 
Binger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,198
Default
Reply With Quote


Xexx, are you running the 64-bit patch? That looks like a driver thing.
Binger is offline  
Reply


Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.