Mappers' Corner Mappers and Modders

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner

Old 10-14-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
Terminator
Getting there...

Default Requesting maps

Hey everyone!

I miss these maps! Does OMNI have a version of these maps and if not, can someone get them and upload them to the server?

2nd-Raceway
Gunshop
Tripleslap
Suspense2k4
Captain Gordon's box of Pwnage
Scorpioncanyon

thanks!
Old 10-14-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
Turbo K
Community Veteran

I think WailOfSuicide specifically did the editing for Gunshop, Suspense, and Captain Gordon for the DW server, and might not want those maps on this server.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #3
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo K View Post
I think WailOfSuicide specifically did the editing for Gunshop, Suspense, and Captain Gordon for the DW server, and might not want those maps on this server.
The other night in Teampseak, you told me "You should request those maps on the fourms." And now you mention that.... sigh. Its not the first.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:05 PM   #4
Turbo K
Community Veteran

We were talking about Scorpion Canyon.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:07 PM   #5
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
We were talking about Scorpion Canyon.
Forget about it. Enjoy your day.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:05 PM   #6
Binger

I have at least one version of these maps and here's what I found...

Raceway: Enos Shenk, KSC

2nd-Raceway-DW-RC1: Enos Shenk KSC (edit BrainPan)

D$K-Gunshop-SP4-32p: Godmachine (Edit Spanky)

D$K-Gunshop-V2-RC3: Godmachine (Edit BrainPan)

THI-TripleSlap-RC1 & THI-TripleSlap-RC2: TheHunterIcemann (THI)/TheHunterIcemann brings you ONS-THI-TripleSlap, exclusively on the Death Warrant Flagship ONS Server./Just so everone knows, this map IS based loosely off of an existing Xero map. All credit for the original basic type of layout and design goes to them. This map is just another take on the box-level design -- and hopefully an improvement. Thanks to Xero, Clan Death Warrant (DW), Wail, Hornet, Toxic Waste, and the rest of the DW community that helped test this map.

Suspense2K4-B11-NoADS: Jeffrey/Suspense is the only bridge across the Alluvion strong enough to support the weight of heavy combat vehicles. Without the bridge, it would take Axon forces several days to respond to any battles across of the river. As such, it is always under guard by an Axon mechanized division, with military checkpoints at each end. (GreatEmerald)/Thanks WailofSuicide for the vehicles

CaptainGordons_Box_of_Pwnage-RC1: Anonymous

ScorpionCanyonTurbo-RC1: Gorzakk Edit-BrainPan

---

The first Raceway was released on the Epic forums but the 2nd version was edited by BrainPan for DW. I think it would be okay for Omni to use the first one or do an edit starting with it.

I would love to see Gunshop on the Omni server. The second one was edited by BrainPan who, iirc, is/was a DW regular so he probably did it for them. I think Spanky was also a DW regular but I'm not sure. I don't know who Godmachine is. He's probably from the DeadShotKillers clan, whatever that is. I think the safest bet would be to use the SP4-32p version or an edit of it because I think DW is currently running the V2-RC3 version. Here's a couple of old Omni threads on it...

http://www.omnipotents.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8825
http://www.omnipotents.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12233

By reading the notes TripleSlap was obviously done for DW. I like that map but considering the notes I don't think it would be okay to put it on the Omni server.

I don't know who the Jeffrey is that did the UT2004 version of Suspense but he gives WailofSuicide credit for the vehicles.

CaptainGordons has no notes at all.

Looks like ScorpionCanyon was done by Gorzakk and that RC1 was edited by BrainPan. I have one without the -RC1 but it crashes when I try to load it in the editor so I can't read any notes on it.

I couldn't find any downloads for any versions of these maps.

Carpe could ofc tell you if any of these have ever been on an Omni server.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:45 PM   #7
Turbo K
Community Veteran

I have ScorpionCanyon. I'll look through it and see if anything needs to be updated.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:26 PM   #8
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

2nd-Raceway
Gunshop
Tripleslap
Suspense2k4
Captain Gordon's box of Pwnage
Scorpioncanyon

thanks!
The only one on that list that was ever on Omni is ScorpionCanyon.

Quote:
Hey everyone!

I miss these maps! Does OMNI have a version of these maps and if not, can someone get them and upload them to the server?
Why don't you be that "someone". Get them to me and I'll put them on (ScorpionCanyon excluded, already have it).

Old 10-14-2015, 08:49 PM   #9
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
I have at least one version of these maps and here's what I found...

Raceway: Enos Shenk, KSC

2nd-Raceway-DW-RC1: Enos Shenk KSC (edit BrainPan)

D$K-Gunshop-SP4-32p: Godmachine (Edit Spanky)

D$K-Gunshop-V2-RC3: Godmachine (Edit BrainPan)

THI-TripleSlap-RC1 & THI-TripleSlap-RC2: TheHunterIcemann (THI)/TheHunterIcemann brings you ONS-THI-TripleSlap, exclusively on the Death Warrant Flagship ONS Server./Just so everone knows, this map IS based loosely off of an existing Xero map. All credit for the original basic type of layout and design goes to them. This map is just another take on the box-level design -- and hopefully an improvement. Thanks to Xero, Clan Death Warrant (DW), Wail, Hornet, Toxic Waste, and the rest of the DW community that helped test this map.

Suspense2K4-B11-NoADS: Jeffrey/Suspense is the only bridge across the Alluvion strong enough to support the weight of heavy combat vehicles. Without the bridge, it would take Axon forces several days to respond to any battles across of the river. As such, it is always under guard by an Axon mechanized division, with military checkpoints at each end. (GreatEmerald)/Thanks WailofSuicide for the vehicles

CaptainGordons_Box_of_Pwnage-RC1: Anonymous

ScorpionCanyonTurbo-RC1: Gorzakk Edit-BrainPan

---

The first Raceway was released on the Epic forums but the 2nd version was edited by BrainPan for DW. I think it would be okay for Omni to use the first one or do an edit starting with it.

I would love to see Gunshop on the Omni server. The second one was edited by BrainPan who, iirc, is/was a DW regular so he probably did it for them. I think Spanky was also a DW regular but I'm not sure. I don't know who Godmachine is. He's probably from the DeadShotKillers clan, whatever that is. I think the safest bet would be to use the SP4-32p version or an edit of it because I think DW is currently running the V2-RC3 version. Here's a couple of old Omni threads on it...

http://www.omnipotents.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8825
http://www.omnipotents.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12233

By reading the notes TripleSlap was obviously done for DW. I like that map but considering the notes I don't think it would be okay to put it on the Omni server.

I don't know who the Jeffrey is that did the UT2004 version of Suspense but he gives WailofSuicide credit for the vehicles.

CaptainGordons has no notes at all.

Looks like ScorpionCanyon was done by Gorzakk and that RC1 was edited by BrainPan. I have one without the -RC1 but it crashes when I try to load it in the editor so I can't read any notes on it.

I couldn't find any downloads for any versions of these maps.

Carpe could ofc tell you if any of these have ever been on an Omni server.
Awesome Binger! You are the man! I only have the DW versions of the maps so I obviously can't submit them to placed on the server.

I'm glad to know that you also like Gunshop! Its one of my favorite maps! I can do some wicked Leviathan pwning on that map!

I've always liked Suspense! I like battling for the top node in the tower and doing some sniping. Even jumping from the tower and landing in the river to fight for the river nodes is fun too!

Tripleslap is fun if you're into those DM oriented maps. I think it plays well like Tyrant.

2nd Raceway is a lot of fun! I like defending/attacking the garage node.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:03 PM   #10
Turbo K
Community Veteran

I'm editing a new version of Gunshop, so we have a version that doesn't infringe on anyone's clan. It should be finished this weekend.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:00 PM   #11
Judas
Just Registered

Quote:
I'm editing a new version of Gunshop, so we have a version that doesn't infringe on anyone's clan. It should be finished this weekend.
Awesome, I really enjoy that map.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #12
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
Awesome, I really enjoy that map.
Thats awesome Juda!

Its nice to know that Binger and Juda enjoy Gunshop. Are there other maps that are not currently on the server that would you like to see added?
Old 10-15-2015, 11:24 PM   #13
Binger

Quote:
Awesome Binger! You are the man! I only have the DW versions of the maps so I obviously can't submit them to placed on the server.
I'm pretty sure all those versions came from DW. Even the different versions of the same map. Carpe said he would put them on the server. If you don't have any that I do and you want them then let me know.

Quote:
I've always liked Suspense! I like battling for the top node in the tower and doing some sniping. Even jumping from the tower and landing in the river to fight for the river nodes is fun too!
I think I've only played the UT2004 version once or twice. I don't remember it very well. I've played the UT3 version more but still only a few times.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:14 AM   #14
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
I'm pretty sure all those versions came from DW. Even the different versions of the same map. Carpe said he would put them on the server. If you don't have any that I do and you want them then let me know.

I think I've only played the UT2004 version once or twice. I don't remember it very well. I've played the UT3 version more but still only a few times.

I have ScorpionCanyon, Suspense, and Gunshop. I'll send these three to Carpe in the next couple of days.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:48 AM   #15
SMOKER
Up in Smoke

Glad to hear we are getting these maps, I started playing on DW and miss all of these maps except suspense I have only played it on Bob Smiths server against one other person. Hey can we load a few RMD maps?? The weapons selection is pretty cool and the gunshop one is awesome!! Would love to see RMD's manta madness also.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:06 AM   #16
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKER View Post
Glad to hear we are getting these maps, I started playing on DW and miss all of these maps except suspense I have only played it on Bob Smiths server against one other person. Hey can we load a few RMD maps?? The weapons selection is pretty cool and the gunshop one is awesome!! Would love to see RMD's manta madness also.
I do like those explosive RMD hand grenades! I cam imagine chuckin' one at Paracleetus.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:17 PM   #17
The Sarge
Getting there...

Quote:
I do like those explosive RMD hand grenades! I cam imagine chuckin' one at Paracleetus.
He was your college bunk buddy wasn't he?
Old 10-16-2015, 01:44 PM   #18
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sarge View Post
He was your college bunk buddy wasn't he?
LOL! Xexx was yours.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:51 PM   #19
Judas
Just Registered

Quote:
Are there other maps that are not currently on the server that would you like to see added?
I like playing SpankJox, VK's Playground, and Stonewall on the CEONSS server, but I don't think deathmatch maps are too popular over here at Omni.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:03 PM   #20
Terminator
Getting there...

Never played those maps

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner