Map Issues - Requires Maintenance For all your map issues

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner > Map Issues - Requires Maintenance

Old 08-26-2014, 06:51 PM   #21
iggy
Just Registered

Default What he said

The OTHER main i have about this vehicle is the amount of times one falls through the map on MANY of the maps with hills for example, you jump out of your badger on the incline and you fall though the map, one of the Minus maps if you jump out on that part neat the middle nodes you fall through, not every time, but often enough one day i was all like "i aint driving these things for a while"
Im sure someone around here knows how to fix it, either on the badger side or terrain settings.
Think if youve ever fallen through the level parts of the TMU map?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I think that is a badger bug and not a map bug.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:50 PM   #22
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
The OTHER main i have about this vehicle is the amount of times one falls through the map on MANY of the maps with hills for example, you jump out of your badger on the incline and you fall though the map, one of the Minus maps if you jump out on that part neat the middle nodes you fall through, not every time, but often enough one day i was all like "i aint driving these things for a while"
Im sure someone around here knows how to fix it, either on the badger side or terrain settings.
http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthread.php?t=14290
Old 08-26-2014, 10:02 PM   #23
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
There are fixed Badgers that are starting to appear on several maps. The issue with them though, is that they aren't as strong as the old Badgers.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:45 AM   #24
iggy
Just Registered

Default im all for that 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo K View Post
There are fixed Badgers that are starting to appear on several maps. The issue with them though, is that they aren't as strong as the old Badgers.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner > Map Issues - Requires Maintenance