Map Issues - Requires Maintenance For all your map issues

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner > Map Issues - Requires Maintenance

Old 12-18-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
Wormbo
Wormlike

Default MTMU Randomizer V3

I've noticed some stuttering when I tried it on the server. (Because lagzilla complained about its bad framerate - that part seems ok with appropriate hardware.) Because that kind of stuttering felt familiar, I checked the log. And indeed there are a good number of warnings in the clientside log file:
Quote:
Error: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:006D) Accessed array 'WeaponPawns' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:006D) Accessed None 'WeaponPawns'
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:0075) Accessed None
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:007D) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:0075) Accessed None 'Gun'
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:007D) Attempt to assign variable through None
Quote:
Error: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00B8) Accessed array 'WeaponPawns' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00B8) Accessed None 'WeaponPawns'
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00C0) Accessed None
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00C8) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:006D) Accessed None 'WeaponPawns'
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:0075) Accessed None
Quote:
Warning: Failed to load 'Class ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3VehicleRadarData': Failed to find object 'Class ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3VehicleRadarData'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3VehicleRadarData': Failed to find object 'Class ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3VehicleRadarData'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class OnslaughtToys1.OnslaughtToys1VehicleRadarData': Failed to find object 'Class OnslaughtToys1.OnslaughtToys1VehicleRadarData'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class AdvancedArmor.AdvancedArmorVehicleRadarData': Failed to find object 'Class AdvancedArmor.AdvancedArmorVehicleRadarData'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class OnslaughtToys1.OnslaughtToys1VehicleRadarData': Failed to find object 'Class OnslaughtToys1.OnslaughtToys1VehicleRadarData'
Quote:
Error: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00B8) Accessed array 'WeaponPawns' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00B8) Accessed None 'WeaponPawns'
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00C0) Accessed None
Warning: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:00C8) Attempt to assign variable through None
Error: StealthBadger ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger (Function ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer-V3.StealthBadger.PostNetReceive:006D) Accessed array 'WeaponPawns' out of bounds (0/0)
Quote:
What I take away from these logs is that the StealthBadger seems to have "race condition"-like problems with network latency and that some custom actor looks for some kind of "VehicleRadarData" in packages containing vehicles, but doesn't expect that to fail.

I didn't even play a full round because I really only wanted to download the map, so no idea how many other vehicles also produce warnings. (Hint to Carpe: a central place with download links would be nice)
Old 09-04-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Kamek
Unreal Goblin Hunter

Bumping this as a reminder to fix it when I have time. Also to fix a more pressing issue that I noticed playing on the server last night: one of the badger tanks refuses to load at all, resulting in a Vehicle Arena round where all the "vehicles" are floating Badger cannons that can't be boarded.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #3
iggy
Just Registered

you know that badger near the door thats almost impossible to jump in? you have to juimp on it to get in, you know the one. so i was thinking i could "fix" it somehow so that you can get in just like every other badger. but when i loaded it up in the UEd, i noticed every time i looked at it, the damned thing was doing something weird. like one time it was on its side, another time i loaded it it was turned at a different angle. so, all i can think of is the randomizer script causing that particular badger to show up in game perfectly, but unable to enter it like all the others.
otherwise, i LIKE how a map spawns random vehicles and node links, why dont you? (no one specific)
Old 09-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #4
dimshade
Getting there...

If someone is going to edit this map, can you put in the new fire tanks?

Making PPC tanks randomly explode while being used would be great also, but I'll settle for upgraded fire tanks.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #5
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimshade View Post
Making PPC tanks randomly explode while being used would be great also...
Just pick up a gunner for the skymines. That will do the trick.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #6
Kamek
Unreal Goblin Hunter

I'll start a new thread on this soon, I need to get familiarized with all the changes that have happened during my absence (new/updated vehicles etc)
Old 09-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
Terminator
Getting there...

Can the Alligator (that doesn't slow down) be added?

Plasma Tank?
Old 09-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #8
dimshade
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Can the Alligator (that doesn't slow down) be added?

Plasma Tank?
Good idea. Put them in place of the Tiamat.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:28 PM   #9
FuzzySlippers
NOT RDY

I just felt a great tremor in the force... it was as if Terminator suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.
: I don't know what happened... I went to jack it and it blew up in my face.
Team:

Last edited by FuzzySlippers; 09-08-2014 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: A to I
Old 09-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #10
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimshade View Post
Good idea. Put them in place of the Tiamat.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Did Flounder hack your account?

Dimmy, you have been added to the list with Flounder.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:59 PM   #11
Flounder
Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Did Flounder hack your account?

Dimmy, you have been added to the list with Flounder.
You're just jealous because he had an epiphany.

My suggestion would be to keep the Tiamat but have a Lobreaker armament as the non-deployed main gun and have it shoot those red or blue turtle shells from Blockfort when it is deployed.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #12
VadersFisting
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzySlippers View Post
I just felt a great tremor in the force... it was as if Terminator suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.
This will be a day long remembered...
Old 09-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #13
Kamek
Unreal Goblin Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
You're just jealous because he had an epiphany.

My suggestion would be to keep the Tiamat but have a Lobreaker armament as the non-deployed main gun and have it shoot those red or blue turtle shells from Blockfort when it is deployed.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #14
Kamek
Unreal Goblin Hunter

Is there a map with the most up-to-date vehicles? Can I assume that the latest version of Desert Junkyard has all the latest updates to everything?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #15
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamek View Post
Is there a map with the most up-to-date vehicles? Can I assume that the latest version of Desert Junkyard has all the latest updates to everything?
Turbo is probably the best one to answer that but I think the D. Junk on the server has the latest.

Edit: Wormbo would also probably know. He has been doing some updating recently.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #16
Wormbo
Wormlike

I can't answer about up-to-date maps, I only provide vehicles.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #17
VadersFisting
Getting there...

Maybe another FullVehicleLoadout map is due? Its a nice map idea if you just want a quick view of the many vehicles that are out there.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #18
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Quote:
For Tanks, DesertJunkyard is the standard for latest updates to everything.
For the "fast" Alligator, Tiamat, and non-D-Junkyard Arbalest, use the new version of MagicIsle-V11.
PM me about any other vehicles, as we currently have a lot of different versions with the same names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VadersFisting View Post
Maybe another FullVehicleLoadout map is due? Its a nice map idea if you just want a quick view of the many vehicles that are out there.
I'll update the map once Wormbo finishes the Badgers. Having both sets of Badgers at the same time will crash any map they are on.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #19
Kamek
Unreal Goblin Hunter

Sounds good. I'll wait for the update before I do anything with Randomizer. The Badger update will probably take care of both issues, and I can focus on the map itself.

I'm actually thinking about changing it up a bit. Maybe making it more like Minus-)o( with the building at the crane node. Heck, since the MTMU server no longer exists and there's like 5 versions of Minus on the main server now, maybe this one could stand to become a more general randomizer map, not just limited to tanks (of which four of the five Minus variants currently are)? Food for thought...
Old 09-10-2014, 09:09 PM   #20
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Quote:
Sounds good. I'll wait for the update before I do anything with Randomizer. The Badger update will probably take care of both issues, and I can focus on the map itself.

I'm actually thinking about changing it up a bit. Maybe making it more like Minus-)o( with the building at the crane node. Heck, since the MTMU server no longer exists and there's like 5 versions of Minus on the main server now, maybe this one could stand to become a more general randomizer map, not just limited to tanks (of which four of the five Minus variants currently are)? Food for thought...
Some change-up would be nice. In its current state the map plays like a less-balanced version of MTMU-Kamek-V7.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Mappers' Corner > Map Issues - Requires Maintenance