Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 03-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Beth

Default COD MW3

This game is AWESOME! I have never played any COD games before but this one is a must. I have been playing this game for a couple of months now and it just keeps getting better. There are a couple of things that I should mention though. Before you go and spend $60 on this game just one word "HACKERS"!! I don't know about any hackers on the Xbox 360 (lucky). I'll give examples: The games usually last 10 min. The games counts down at the beginning (you cant move until it says 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) then the game starts lol ummmm not. I was in a game as it got to 1 my team took about 2 steps and 5 of us were dead. WTF I looked at the list of players and only 1 person on the other team had 20 or 30 killls and 0 deaths, and the game was over! So that game lasted about 20 seconds. Another thing, there is a sniper gun called RSASS and in some maps this gun can shoot through the walls! (I have heard in MW2 your able to shoot through walls too) That was news to me. And with some sniper rifles hackers are able to shoot straight across the maps. So my point is this IS an AWESOME game if you get a game without any hackers in there. (you people do not know how bad these hackers are. I've never seen anything like this.) But you can also report these people too and there were two people on you tube that got banned for 5,000 days (crazy I know) and another kid who got banned and he is waiting to come back.
There is an update to MW3 but only the Xbox, PS3, and the WII got it. (the elite version) they do NOT have it YET for the PC so I went and researched why. IW are trying to find a way to make it so the FN HACKERS can't ruin the elite add on like they are hacking in the regular game. It really sucks for people like me who really enjoy playing this. Why do people hack anyway? Oh but they did give us PC users 5 additional prestiges so now we have 15 instead of just 10 like the game consoles have.

Oh well that's my story on MW3 some of you sniper people on omni should get this game. I have seen some familiar names (from omni) up there but I'm not sure if its you guys. Oh and when you unlock a title ( you earn it) it says OMNICIDE and it has a soda and a burger on it. (it means something so when I unlock it I'll let you know).

I know most of you can't survive without your mino but if you enjoy shooting, stabbing, and blowing up players give this a go.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
Crusha K. Rool
Crocodile | Map-Modder

I've been playing CoD since the first, but online only since MW1. Currently I reached MW2, which is entirely different from the previous one already. In MW1 did you have exciting fights with tactic, large maps that could often result in stalemates but also many stupid or unfair mechanics like Martydom after every death, noob tubers (grenade launcher is a one-hit-kill thing and dead easy to spam anywhere) and Last Stand was giving you about half a second invulnerability after being taken down, usually enough to kill your killer with a Deagle, an undeserved victory.

MW2 has maps that are more "round" than "tunnels" and prevent easy stalemating that way. You also don't spawn at distant spawns with your team anymore but sometimes right next to the enemy as long as he is not looking at the spawn. The perks and weapons seem better balanced in MW2 and they seem to have learned from their past mistakes. However, games are not as intense anymore as in MW1 and that is mostly due to a single fact: the game comes without fucking dedicated servers!!!

So you are basically forced to have every TDM game with exactly 12 players maximum (or 18 in another lobby, which also has a random chance to be a game about holding Control Points, though) and you have no options concerning the game mode, so a match always lasts until a team acquires 75 kills. You also have no influence on what map to play on (you can vote against the current map and then another one that is randomly selected will be played in any case) or to be on a specific server with regulars. You have to wait 60 seconds between two matches in a lobby without chat, where you only can customize your loadouts further (tough luck if you already maxed your stats out).
Every match happens on listen servers, so the host usually has an advantage due to zero ping and the rest lags around if the host has a bad connection. If the host decides to leave the game, someone else becomes the host and the game is paused for a moment to migrate the data. If the host crashes, though, everyone gets just kicked out of the match.
So yeah, forget the massive battles with 24-50 players in MW1, that's simply not going to happen in MW2. There are not all that many maps and they offer two map packs as DLC, priced at $15 each and with 5 maps per pack, though two maps in each pack are actually 1:1 copies from MW1 maps. And of course can you only play those maps with players who actually bought them too. Separating the community was always great in multiplayer games… NOT.

But the very very worst thing are the cheaters here as well. MW1 came with PunkBuster, which is a very reliable anti-cheat tool. For MW2 did they drop that, made it a pure Steamworks title and shipped it with VAC. Unfortunately does VAC simply suck at doing it's job. The game is full of cheaters, it may even happen that you join a hacked lobby that sets your rank to the maximum level and unlocks all stuff for you and there is nothing you can do about it. You are already lucky if you don't get your account banned for that. And if you actually want to report a hacker, nobody official is going to listen to you because "there are no cheaters in MW2, VAC is great and handles everything, we don't want to hear anything else".

Would have surprised me if they had actually learned their lesson for the next game…
Old 08-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
zvsdfsd
Just Registered

Oh well that's my story on MW3 some of you sniper people on omni should get this game. I have seen some familiar names (from omni) up there but I'm not sure if its you guys. Oh and when you unlock a title ( you earn it) it says OMNICIDE and it has a soda and a burger on it. (it means something so when I unlock it I'll let you know).

I know most of you can't survive without your mino but if you enjoy shooting, stabbing, and blowing up players give this a go.

Sac Longchamps Pliage Pas Cher
Old 08-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
G-Force
Insider

We used to play MW2 I believe. I remember playin one of those with )o( members of old...

sig by Necro
Send a message via ICQ to G-Force Send a message via MSN to G-Force Send a message via Yahoo to G-Force G-Force is offline  
Old 08-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Beth

I Play MW3 mostly on the weekends sometimes after work too. MW3 is the first COD game I have owned, I didn't think I would like it but you get hooked. So now I have all the COD games (for pc). I'm on prestige 8, and I'm gonna keep going. I like trying out the different guns. I have my favs too. But what ever you use everyone says its a noob gun They just hate getting shot all the time. I just know the akimbo is for noobs. Hey whatever works to be a team player and win

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games