Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
La5eR
Getting there...

Default BF3 )O( platoon?

If there is, and you guys want to have an [OMNI] squad to back the main force of )O( ppl up. Toss me an invite. Throw an invite to La5eRD
Old 11-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
DjAy-T
<--CheckOutThe @$$ on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by La5eR View Post
If there is, and you guys want to have an [OMNI] squad to back the main force of )O( ppl up. Toss me an invite. Throw an invite to La5eRD
of corse you want to invite him, you will need to go the very end of the battlefield... climb 100 flights of stairs and then tether yourself down to the rubble hes hiding in-waiting for a stray target! j/k La5eR!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
Stoned_Oli
Whassup whitchu?

You know, HoC has a BF3 server now, perhaps there is a [CARPE] squad by now.

Rock on...
Old 11-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
Adolytsi
Vernacular Spectacular

Yeah, check the HoC forums: http://forums.houseofcarpe.com/
Old 11-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #5
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

LOL Oli.

Loegy (TheLoegrus) is spearheading the BF3 movement over at HoC. I tried BF2 but couldn't get into it enuff to even
give it a fair shake. As for BF3, I'm finally just about ready to switch over to Win7. But I dunno about BF3.

Adol is correct, there is an extensive BF3 sub-forum over at HoC along with dedicated TeamSpeak channels.

Old 11-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
G-Force
Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
I'm finally just about ready to switch over to Win7.
Really? . Win7 IMO is actually a good OS

sig by Necro
Send a message via ICQ to G-Force Send a message via MSN to G-Force Send a message via Yahoo to G-Force G-Force is offline  
Old 11-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
Binger

Windows 8 should be out in about a year so you might consider waiting. You can check out a Developers version.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

A friend of mine put it on a laptop and he seems to like it. I checked it out and I had no issues with the look and feel. From the previews I was thinking it was going to be too much like the their phone OS made for a PC but it wasn't. I don't know if UT2004 or BF3 will run on it though.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #8
DjAy-T

windows 8 already??? should be illegal for them to do this kind of shit so close to other releases
Old 11-05-2011, 01:41 AM   #9
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjAy-T View Post
windows 8 already??? should be illegal for them to do this kind of shit so close to other releases
Yeah, they do seem to release a new one about every 3 years. I think the tablet market is pushing them on this one. It will support the mobile ARM processors.

I agree with the "shit" reference. The only thing they have done that I really like is Outlook (I don't like checking email in an internet browser). I know that's not what you meant but I couldn't resist. I think they are getting better though.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:02 AM   #10
La5eR
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjAy-T View Post
of corse you want to invite him, you will need to go the very end of the battlefield... climb 100 flights of stairs and then tether yourself down to the rubble hes hiding in-waiting for a stray target! j/k La5eR!
Hrm.... lets see here.

Longest Headshot 691 m

M98B
kills 202
headshots 158
shotsFired 625
accuracy %41.8
Stars 2

SV98
kills 243
headshots 197
shotsFired 1001
accuracy %40.0
Stars 2

SKS
kills 329
headshots 197
shotsFired 3670
accuracy %25.3
Stars 3

Multiplayer Score
assault 0
engineer 0
support 405
recon 213935
Vehicles 9802
Combat 224142
Award 170300
Unlocks 10800
Total 405242
Old 11-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #11
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
Really? . Win7 IMO is actually a good OS
But I had XP and it was working flawlessly. So why change ? Plus I was totally irritated that they randomly moved all the
configuration settings/technical shit to different places. What I could do in 30seconds in XP took me 15min to find where
the hell they moved it in Win7. Carpe = Old Dawg and new tricks don't thrill me much !

But, I pulled the plug yesterday, deleted my XP install. Fair thee well XP, you've been a nice stable operating system.

Old 11-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #12
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
But I had XP and it was working flawlessly. So why change ? Plus I was totally irritated that they randomly moved all the
configuration settings/technical shit to different places. What I could do in 30seconds in XP took me 15min to find where
the hell they moved it in Win7. Carpe = Old Dawg and new tricks don't thrill me much !

But, I pulled the plug yesterday, deleted my XP install. Fair thee well XP, you've been a nice stable operating system.
Yeah, that is so frustrating when they change stuff like that. They've done it again with Win 8. I'm sure they would say that they got feedback from the public that said that is what people want but to me it's just someone's way of justifying their job. That's one of the things that pisses me off the most about microsoft, changes for no reason. Instead of making things simpler, they just change the way they're done. Hey, MS, how about fixing all the damn bugs first?
Old 11-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #13
DjAy-T

yeah, instead of fixing problems, they just create new ones. it isnt about solving problems with them, its about selling computers and software. think of the stride gum commercials "Chew another piece already". now-a-days, people keep the average computer for at LEAST 4 years... the only way to keep the industry rolling is to create new software that they can (indirectly/passively)force onto people. because like the gaming industry, when sequels come out, support for older ones is limited and eventually after a few years: ~Obsolete~ CROOKS!

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games