Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2017, 11:56 AM   #41
Turbo K
Community Veteran

 
Turbo K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,486
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
Why wouldn't the mino-jockey switch seats and dispense with the hover-board/dude ?

You can, but then you sacrifice mobility. Goes to show how important having a good gunner really is, even on a tank map.
Turbo K is offline  
Old 02-28-2017, 04:49 PM   #42
Binger
.

 
Binger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,188
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
Why wouldn't the mino-jockey switch seats and dispense with the hover-board/dude ?
Hitting a hoverboard with a minigun or laser is very difficult. If they are up close and buzzing around your tank then, no way. Having a PPC tank keep an eye on your Mino is the best strategy for keeping away those pesky hoverboards.
Binger is offline  
Old 02-28-2017, 05:03 PM   #43
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad
 
McLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 235
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Hitting a hoverboard with a minigun or laser is very difficult. If they are up close and buzzing around your tank then, no way. Having a PPC tank keep an eye on your Mino is the best strategy for keeping away those pesky hoverboards.
Tru dat! PPC fire is a 'pesky' hover boarder's worst enemy. If I see a PPC staring me down, I try and run the other way quick, but usually I'm a dead man walking. Best to keep out of their line of sight at all times.
McLovin is offline  
Old 03-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #44
Colbye
YouTube.com/user/WColbyK

 
Colbye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 373
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post


Tru dat! PPC fire is a 'pesky' hover boarder's worst enemy. If I see a PPC staring me down, I try and run the other way quick, but usually I'm a dead man walking. Best to keep out of their line of sight at all times.
Unless you're me, in which case you completely dominate the opponent and bask in the glory of your own scrotum afterwards.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
I wanna be on Guy's team when the Zombie Apocalypse hits.

Never give up BITCHES!
Colbye is offline  
Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #45
duh
www.gotse.cx
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 71
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbye View Post
Unless you're me, in which case you completely dominate the opponent and bask in the glory of your own scrotum afterwards.

Are you sure you're not on meth?
duh is offline  
Old 03-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #46
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

 
Carpe Diem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,577
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by duh View Post
Are you sure you're not on meth?

The only thing Mr Bye is on is life !
__________________
Black holes are where God divided by 0. - Steven Wright






Carpe Diem is offline  
Old 03-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #47
Colbye
YouTube.com/user/WColbyK

 
Colbye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 373
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by duh View Post
Are you sure you're not on meth?
99% sure!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
I wanna be on Guy's team when the Zombie Apocalypse hits.

Never give up BITCHES!
Colbye is offline  
Old 03-10-2017, 02:23 PM   #48
Flounder
Server Admin


 
Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 1,033
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbye View Post
99% sure!
That he is.
Flounder is offline  
Reply


Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.