Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 04-30-2016, 12:14 PM   #21
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

I hate both of you...

p.s. I knew it was weak when I typed it, but whatevah...

Old 04-30-2016, 01:46 PM   #22
Colbye
YouTube.com/user/WColbyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitecat View Post
I am a bastard.
Fixed.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:54 AM   #23
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Do new players find this game anymore? I feel like we've all been playing this game since it came out. I first started playing ut2003 in my school's computer lab and got 2004 shortly after that when it came out.

I feel like it's just a gradually diminishing population... i took a couple years off once and it's been fun to be back, but I just dont think there are that many new people willing to come in and get whooped by people who are a decade ahead of them. I could be wrong though.

Also, about keybinding... I have L Shift set to walk which I find super useful actually when nearing a cliff and I don't want to crouch. Just easier to hold with my pinky.

I used to set my Avril to Q for a quick manta takedown but I got sick of accidentally ctrl+Q to desktop instead so i'm going to find something else

Mousewheel button is vehicle horn. I find it pretty handy to alert teammates or say hi etc.

FOV as wide as I can, a few custom crosshairs and I think that's it

Up until about 2-3 years ago I actually played this game only with the trackpad on my laptop (with one button macbook style) reached for control button to alt-fire

PS the only thing I wish this game had was the ability to get into prone position like in BF1942
Old 05-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #24
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH View Post
Do new players find this game anymore? I feel like we've all been playing this game since it came out. I first started playing ut2003 in my school's computer lab and got 2004 shortly after that when it came out.

I feel like it's just a gradually diminishing population... i took a couple years off once and it's been fun to be back, but I just dont think there are that many new people willing to come in and get whooped by people who are a decade ahead of them. I could be wrong though.

I don't think that any "new to UT" players are joining up, but people who used to play many years ago come back every so often.

The total online population may slowly be diminishing, but the Omni and HoC servers still fill up every day. There have been some nights recently that I haven't even been able to join right away because all four spectator lots were full as well.

Last edited by Turbo K; 05-02-2016 at 03:31 PM..
Old 05-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #25
Sumugan
Nubbin' it since '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
No, he is going to use a new weapon, TurboNuclearSki's.
lol
Send a message via AIM to Sumugan Send a message via MSN to Sumugan Send a message via Yahoo to Sumugan Send a message via Skype™ to Sumugan Sumugan is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #26
Sumugan
Nubbin' it since '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
I hate both of you...

p.s. I knew it was weak when I typed it, but whatevah...
lol!
Send a message via AIM to Sumugan Send a message via MSN to Sumugan Send a message via Yahoo to Sumugan Send a message via Skype™ to Sumugan Sumugan is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 03:32 PM   #27
Sumugan
Nubbin' it since '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo K View Post
I don't think that any "new to UT" players are joining up, but people who used to play many years ago come back very so often.

The total online population may slowly be diminishing, but the Omni and HoC servers still fill up every day. There have been some nights recently that I haven't even been able to join right away because all four spectator lots were full as well.
I ditto that, having 4 spectators full sucks, and I relish when I manage to beat someone to the punch and jack in for my fix of frag XD

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament