Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 01-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
dimshade
Getting there...

Default Diablo 2

Used to play this religiously a long time ago. Recently started back up on US-East Ladder (expansion). The ladder was reset in November, so I got kind of a late start on this one.

Anyone else play or want to play? Or hell, did you used to play and just want to tell us how l33t your character was?

If anyone is looking to start up or come back I could pick up some gear for you.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
GlueEater
Getting there...

Played all three Diablos. Each one several times through. Nothing more fun than playing the Necromancer in D2 and being followed around by an army of skeletons.
If your looking for an RPG fix I've played a couple hours into this one. So far I'm impressed. Free to play and a helpful community. Ask a question in game and someone readily answers. Follows the Diablo formula but with a few differences here and there. Not overly in-depth like Neverwinter nights.
Gamespot.com ranks it in the top ten must play games.

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Last edited by GlueEater; 01-11-2014 at 11:42 PM..
Old 01-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #3
McGimpkins

Dimshade, get onto Team Speak for House of Carpe.

Sorry I do not have Diablo 2 but Bob, Flacis, Blackeyedsue, and I were all getting on there going into the dungeon crawlers room and playing path of exile in there. GlueEater if you see us in there join us and we can get a game going.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:29 PM   #4
GlueEater
Getting there...

Gimpy can you shoot me the p-word? I see Racer, Bob and a few others on there regularly when I log into HoC.com.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #5
Colbye
YouTube.com/user/WColbyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimshade View Post
Used to play this religiously a long time ago. Recently started back up on US-East Ladder (expansion). The ladder was reset in November, so I got kind of a late start on this one.

Anyone else play or want to play? Or hell, did you used to play and just want to tell us how l33t your character was?

If anyone is looking to start up or come back I could pick up some gear for you.
I've put about 100 hours in this game solo (Ive only give all the way through once.)

From what I understand, online is much more fun, which is hard to believe since I ADORE this game.

In college I would start over constant, but last year I bought this, settled in Assassin, and went all the way through. It was glorious.

I built her with emphasis on that spinny wheel thing ranged attack and made sure to have it freeze mobs. Was super fun and worked for me.

Never give up BITCHES!
Old 08-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
dimshade
Getting there...

I still love the game, but I haven't played much since I got level 99.

What a pain in the ass it was ...

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games