Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 12-28-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
GlueEater
Getting there...

Default Titanfall

Anyone else playing Titanfall? This is a pretty badass game. Like CoD on steroids. Never cared for games like CoD because all you do is just run around in circles. No skill... just run and gun. Titanfall is faster paced and you have a jet pack on your back that allows you to go anywhere. Battles take place on the rooftops too. There's also abilities like cloaking. I'm having a blast jetpacking across the roofs while invisible then finding snipers and taking them out. It caters to my assassin style of play. You also have giant mechs that you can call down. The more enemies you kill the faster your mech arrives.
It has the usual problems that other games have. Lopsided teams sometimes and hit detection is off once in a while. Still I'm impressed with it. You need a newer system to play it too. My tag is GlueEater71 if anyone wants to pal around.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
Beth

I play on the PC and the XBOX ONE!! It is AWESOME!!!!

Old 12-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
hardspike
Server Admin

The biggest problem I have whenever I try a different game is that inability to dodge while moving. I find myself double-tapping the movement keys and getting frustrated.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:31 AM   #4
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
I play on the PC and the XBOX ONE!!
why ?? As in, why play on two different consoles ?

Old 12-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
Beth

I have EVERY console since they started MAKING consoles. I play on the PS4 on some games and some on the 360 LOL Yup I have em all. Even going back to the first SEGA and the first NINTENDO, oh and even the hand held consoles. oh YEAH

Old 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
tRES-gONADS
Am I getting ant better

Yeah Glue Ole buddy, I loved for about 4 months.Couldn't find any omni folks.I like the people here.let me know your name. Thanks cyas
Old 12-31-2014, 09:05 AM   #7
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
I have EVERY console since they started MAKING consoles. I play on the PS4 on some games and some on the 360 LOL Yup I have em all. Even going back to the first SEGA and the first NINTENDO, oh and even the hand held consoles. oh YEAH
You, my dear, are an addict !

Old 12-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #8
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
Frankly, Carpe, she doesn't give a damn.
Old 12-31-2014, 06:04 PM   #9
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
I thought you knew I was after 7 years Carpe LMAO

Old 01-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #10
GlueEater
Getting there...

Well, after a week of playing this game I'm going to have to retract my previous statements. As I played more and more I can see why the servers are half full most nights. At first this game looks awesome but it has about 4 HUGE problems that just killed it for me.

1. Auto aim weapons = makes you an easy kill. I just played a round where I ejected from my titan and was sniped while flying through the air. Come to find out there is an automatic sniper rifle that auto locks on to targets. There is also an auto pistol that auto locks in 3 seconds or 1 second if using an amp card.

2. Too many Godlike players = makes you an easy kill.The game highly rewards hardcore players with thousands of hours logged in. Three of us went after a player on the team who was as high a level as you can get (according to his badge). I emptied my machine gun clip on him and he wiped out all three of us with one clip of his.

3. Spawn points are awful. When you die, you either re-spawn out in BFE (Bum Fuck Egypt) or under the foot of an enemy titan.

4. Hit detection is atrocious. Half the time when I watch the replay of the guy that killed me ...he never had the reticle on me.

Damn. Been eager to find something else to play. Guess I'll keep on looking.

Last edited by GlueEater; 01-03-2015 at 09:22 PM..
Old 01-03-2015, 11:10 PM   #11
Terminator
Getting there...

We can always go to Six Flags St. Louis and ride the Boss nekkid.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #12
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlueEater View Post
Well, after a week of playing this game I'm going to have to retract my previous statements. As I played more and more I can see why the servers are half full most nights. At first this game looks awesome but it has about 4 HUGE problems that just killed it for me.

1. Auto aim weapons = makes you an easy kill. I just played a round where I ejected from my titan and was sniped while flying through the air. Come to find out there is an automatic sniper rifle that auto locks on to targets. There is also an auto pistol that auto locks in 3 seconds or 1 second if using an amp card.

2. Too many Godlike players = makes you an easy kill.The game highly rewards hardcore players with thousands of hours logged in. Three of us went after a player on the team who was as high a level as you can get (according to his badge). I emptied my machine gun clip on him and he wiped out all three of us with one clip of his.

3. Spawn points are awful. When you die, you either re-spawn out in BFE (Bum Fuck Egypt) or under the foot of an enemy titan.

4. Hit detection is atrocious. Half the time when I watch the replay of the guy that killed me ...he never had the reticle on me.

Damn. Been eager to find something else to play. Guess I'll keep on looking.

Man what is up with you guys? Try the new COD Advanced Warfare, or COD GHOST! I don't understand you dudes! Everytime there is a newer game ya play it for a while then ya don't like it anymore! Ya have to stick with it. These games like titanfall, COD, BF, Destiny...ect.... are games where you get killed a lot. You also have a chance to TDM, CTF, and many other types. Just don't quit that fast. Just google games you want to try out. I bet if you look you'll find that these games are insane and you will play until you bust a vein.. They are sooooo addicting. I play them all and I love em all. FPS games are awesome!!! WOOT !!!!

Old 01-06-2015, 03:55 PM   #13
tRES-gONADS
Am I getting ant better

Good point Beth.Hope Mr.Beth is better and Glue is a bigger pussy than me still.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:24 PM   #14
GlueEater
Getting there...

I'm still playing and working around the flaws. You get to preview the teams before the match is started so if it looks horribly lopsided and you're about to get your ass whooped it's best to leave and join another match. I prefer the SMG machine gun but I've been using the smart pistol more. The auto lock is a huge cheat IMO but it's better to kill with it than get killed by it. Hit detection is still frustrating at times but it works both ways I'm sure.
On a side note I did see an old friend/enemy from DW the other night. Someone named Tweakish was playing on the other team so I asked it he was the same guy I used to battle on UT a couple of years ago. We ended us BS'ing most of the match away.
Tres, It's time to give up the hate, Bro. I didn't know she was your sister. I said I was sorry. I just had to leave for work early the next morning...
Old 01-30-2015, 03:16 PM   #15
tRES-gONADS
Am I getting ant better

I salute you once again sir, frag on Glue.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #16
Beth

I still play this when I'm not playing COD AW Did they update Titanfall recently? Last time I played I got a lot of lag. Maybe it was just the server I was put on. I play titanfall on Xbox one and I also have it for PC.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games