Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
La5eR
Getting there...

Default If you have purchased a GTX 650ti or greater:

If you have received a code in the box of your card for a Planetside 2 game code and are NOT going to use it please PM it to me as I can use it However, if you do plan on using it yourself: Server: Mattherson Faction: VS Name: La5eRD
Old 05-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
analog
Community Veteran

Must be something new, I got a 670 a couple of months ago and it doesn't have anything for planetside
Old 05-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
Flounder
Server Admin

I purchased one of these but all it came with was sticker shock. I did just just miss out on a Borderlands 2 bundle at the time of purchase.

Considering that the request is coming from La5eR, I'm guessing that there is some super sniper weapon in Planetside 2 (complete with a built-in massaging chair and nacho cheese dispenser for those extended camping sessions).

Last edited by Flounder; 05-10-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Old 05-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
La5eR
Getting there...

Flounder, you have no idea. The XM98 is my weapon of choice and I am less than 200 kills from an Auraxium metal which requires 1200 kills to obtain. My other weapons in comparison is the S1 rocket launcher with 968 to go for its Auraxium. Luckily enough though, this game IS helping me with non-snipey weapons and non-snipey vehicle implements.

One thing that I never have seen in any game before this is a Sniper-Rocket Launcher called the Lancer. It has a rocket flight time of .1 seconds at 800m and its damage feels about the same as bi-rockets out of the UT2004 RL. Though it isnt for infantry but more for vehicles so the damage does scale depending on what it hits. https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428029729498691153 is my profile page.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
Flounder
Server Admin

Good for you. *backs away slowly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by La5eR View Post
Flounder, you have no idea. The XM98 is my weapon of choice and I am less than 200 kills from an Auraxium metal which requires 1200 kills to obtain. My other weapons in comparison is the S1 rocket launcher with 968 to go for its Auraxium. Luckily enough though, this game IS helping me with non-snipey weapons and non-snipey vehicle implements.

One thing that I never have seen in any game before this is a Sniper-Rocket Launcher called the Lancer. It has a rocket flight time of .1 seconds at 800m and its damage feels about the same as bi-rockets out of the UT2004 RL. Though it isnt for infantry but more for vehicles so the damage does scale depending on what it hits. https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428029729498691153 is my profile page.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:47 AM   #6
F|R3-$t0rM
Just Registered

Default I knew it

I saw you a while back and was thinking I wonder if that's the same La5eR from Omni lol. I also play on Mattherson VS. Player name: FlR3St0rM I'm sure I'll see you again somewhere in a massive battle. I think it is time to start playing back here also as I miss the people here. Just have to get my disk out of storage lol
Old 01-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #7
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
Good for you. *backs away slowly*
1. chuckled at previous "nacho cheese" comment
2. LAUGHED MY ASS OFF at this one in response to Lasers post. The boy is focused, you hafta' give him that...

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games