Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Old 08-14-2018, 11:02 AM   #121
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
... Rage quitting aside I do not sandbag, which is the actual topic of this thread. In fact, I do just as the title suggests... fight or leave.
EXACTLY this ^^^^^!

Nobody has to explain why they quit or spectate, we are all free to come and go as we choose.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #122
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by provert View Post
Enyo has been known to do the same on many maps, except he just leaves without the chat.
You're one to talk; you rage quit the most... Not that there is anything wrong with that but don't call someone else on it when you do the exact same thing. I've raged quit before too, every one has.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #123
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
EXACTLY this ^^^^^!

Nobody has to explain why they quit or spectate, we are all free to come and go as we choose.
I actually agree with you for once, well said.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:58 PM   #124
dognuts
Just Registered

The wisest thing to do when you're pissed off is just leave. If you stay, you get more pissed and you end up saying and doing things you regret and that's only going to give people more ammunition to slag you with. I just wish we could session kick people more readily when they piss around. It would go a long way toward making game play more enjoyable.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:17 PM   #125
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognuts View Post
The wisest thing to do when you're pissed off is just leave. If you stay, you get more pissed and you end up saying and doing things you regret and that's only going to give people more ammunition to slag you with. I just wish we could session kick people more readily when they piss around. It would go a long way toward making game play more enjoyable.
Wise words!

But really, some of the funniest moments ever are when people lose-their-shit on somebody. Unless I'm the target of their venom, which isn't fun btw, I silently laugh-my-ass-off listening to people going rampage in voice over something somebody did they didn't like.

Classic examples of course were Guy. But the smack talk flowed wildly in the days of TechStyle, LOL, entertaining stuff.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #126
{glr}pooty
Mostly a target...

Yeah I miss GTKU ranting. I remember laughing so hard I couldn't even play. He had the "gift" for it.

I guess even if one of those were ranting at me, I wouldn't take it personal its just a game.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught