Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Old 05-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad

Default Doppelgängers?

Sometimes I can’t help but think some of our players remind me of each other. It’s my own observation, nothing negative or personal directed towards anybody here. These aren’t exact, but similar enough that it’s funny to me. I base this on personality, play-style, various things, etc.

Players that remind me of each other:
Xexx and InfectedToe
Dognuts and Ebno
Fragster and Domm
Roger and Terminator

I’d put Enyo and GuyThatKillsU together, but by skill level only, not personality.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #2
Enyo
Getting there...

I dunno, I think comparing me to GTKU is fair... but which one of us is the bigger asshole? I would say I'm a slightly better player, but his insults were much more creative.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:33 PM   #3
Flounder
Server Admin

GTKU would completely disrupt my play when he would go off on some confused player (or team) because I would be laughing so hard that my eyes were watering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
I dunno, I think comparing me to GTKU is fair... but which one of us is the bigger asshole? I would say I'm a slightly better player, but his insults were much more creative.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
GTKU would completely disrupt my play when he would go off on some confused player (or team) because I would be laughing so hard that my eyes were watering.

OMGosh yes, GTKU was fearsome. I would laugh my ass off when he went off on somebody. One time he got switched and was screaming at his team on an MTMU map with all minos, we could all hear him but his team couldn't. We all couldn't contain ourselves from all the laughing.

Once he showed me how on GritNights-TMU-2013-V1 inside the temple at the top of the map, he was able to jump the pylons to get to the goodies, I couldn't believe how skilled he was.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:15 PM   #5
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
OMGosh yes, GTKU was fearsome. I would laugh my ass off when he went off on somebody. One time he got switched and was screaming at his team on an MTMU map with all minos, we could all hear him but his team couldn't. We all couldn't contain ourselves from all the laughing.

Once he showed me how on GritNights-TMU-2013-V1 inside the temple at the top of the map, he was able to jump the pylons to get to the goodies, I couldn't believe how skilled he was.
Hop in there during and empty server and practice this some time. Have you been able to complete it yet?

You need a dodge jump for the first part, shield jump for second, and wall jump for third.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #6
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH View Post
Hop in there during and empty server and practice this some time. Have you been able to complete it yet?

You need a dodge jump for the first part, shield jump for second, and wall jump for third.

I made a map that is just the temple. You spawn at the opening. You can play it offline and set no-bots. I still have it if anyone is interested.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught