02-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Lord of Death
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: South Carolina
We get asked the same questions over and over, so please read these FAQ. I have tried to keep them short and to the point. The FAQ will be continuously updated as needed.
- Joining )o(
- Server Password
- [OMNI] community tag
- I was banned/llama'd/muted, what do I do?
- If you received a punishment, you were probably doing something you shouldnt be. If you would like to appeal your punishment, please read our rules, and be sure to appeal in the correct format. Do NOT email an admin. Please appeal as soon as you are punished, but keep in mind there is a mandatory 1 week of punishment.
- You )o(s are fucking server Nazis!
- Keep in mind this is a private server, we spend the time and money to keep it running - you do not. We do not have to let you play on it. We strive to keep a friendly, clean enviroment. If you cannot accept that, please play elsewhere.
- Are you recruiting?
- No, we never actively recruit. We have had lots of people interested in the clan, which is great. While we love our community, we cannot allow every person that wants in, into the clan. Lots of you would fit in great with the clan, but we dont want the clan to get so large that it is nolonger a tightly-knit group.
- So, how do I join?
- We choose members from those we know. Server and forum regulars will always be picked over a stranger. We are looking for fun, mature gamers over 18. You do not have to tell us you are interested, just hang out on our forums and server and be yourself. Server admins are picked in the same way.
[OMNI] community tag
Note: there is nolonger a server password.
- Why is there a password on the server?
- There is only a password on the server when the server is full. The priority password allows certain people to join the server even when it is full.
- Can I have the password?
- The password is only given to )o( clan members, and the server admins. There are no exceptions.
- I got kicked by a priority player, WTF?!
- Priority players are those with the password. We discourage those with the password from using it, but it is up to them. It may not feel fair to you, but that is how it works. The priority password theoretically kicks the last person to join, but is sometimes random.
- What is it?
- The "[OMNI]" tag is a community tag. While it does indicate a loyalty to the community, it does not indicate a rank within )o( or server admin abilities.
- Can I add it to my name?
More specific FAQ's for each of our servers can be found in their respective forums.
Last edited by Necromancer; 08-27-2007 at 07:32 PM..