Danno'68 1 5.56%
rzl_dzl 2 11.11%
[OMNI]_Bastard 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #101
Mad_Dach5und
Noob enough for ya?!?

I call first dibs for 'Pin The ShockBall' on Bastard...
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #102
Silent_Treatment
MTMU Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublemint View Post
8. Silent_Treatment
11. Danno'68
Sorry, but Danno and I can never be on the same team. It just doesn't happen. I theorize that such an event would cause a tear in the time-space continuum.

ST
Old 12-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #103
Mad_Dach5und
Noob enough for ya?!?

You know, Clones are people Two.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #104
GlueEater
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Treatment View Post
Sorry, but Danno and I can never be on the same team. It just doesn't happen. I theorize that such an event would cause a tear in the time-space continuum.

ST
Funny Silent. All three of us were playing together the other night. Should of known something was up when that little tear I call "WinStreek" ocurred. Sorry Mad. Bastard has to be in bed by 10. At least that what Owner says.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #105
Bastard
Omni Annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Dach5und View Post
I call first dibs for 'Pin The ShockBall' on Bastard...
Gosh, you got perddddy liips!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #106
Anonymous[Lolz]
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastard View Post
Sapphire respect your elders! Anonymous, get a job, save your money, and get a better computer like i did!!! I just miss you on omni i mean common! And mister don't cuss, its bad.
Umm, i have money for a new computer its just that my parents wont let me buy it.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #107
Bastard
Omni Annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous[Lolz] View Post
Umm, i have money for a new computer its just that my parents wont let me buy it.
then go steal a lab top, your under age its ok! Just juvi haha.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #108
ThePerfectCore
Takin' a Ride off a cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublemint View Post
*FYI, I hate most of the large maps like Panalesh, Omaha, Magic, and MTMU.

My "Dream Team" would consist of the following:

1. JuicyFruit
2. Rider
3. Québécois
4. dimshade
5. X-Razer
6. [OMNI]_Bastard
7. rzl_dzl
8. Silent_Treatment
9. Hardspike
10. McFly
11. Danno'68
12. [OMNI]WMD40
13. GlueEater
14. Owner
15. MutantPilgrim/Sapphire
A long time ago I came up with a vehicle mod idea - the Greyhound Bus. 40 seats, enough for the whole server to get in.

I wish I had actually done it, because then we could load the bus up with all these people and then run it off a cliff.

And of course, it'd be hardspike's fault.

Then they'd all respawn and we could do it again WEEEEEEE

My dream team would involve a group that is more lulz-worthy. I've never seen McFly stick grenades to an idler's ass. COME ON MAN FORGET THE POWER NODE JUST BLOW SOMETHING UP!

Juicy, on the other hand, is SO JUICY

Edit: oh come on firefox, what the hell
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #109
Doublemint
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectCore View Post
A long time ago I came up with a vehicle mod idea - the Greyhound Bus. 40 seats, enough for the whole server to get in.

I wish I had actually done it, because then we could load the bus up with all these people and then run it off a cliff.

And of course, it'd be hardspike's fault.
Sounds like a great idea.

Quote:
Juicy, on the other hand, is SO JUICY
Juicy is my idol.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #110
Mad_Dach5und
Noob enough for ya?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectCore View Post
A long time ago I came up with a vehicle mod idea - the Greyhound Bus. 40 seats, enough for the whole server to get in. I wish I had actually done it, because then we could load the bus up with all these people and then run it off a cliff.
What would you get for shooting the bus with a Minotaur Shot?

TERRORIST KILL!
Old 12-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #111
Schadenfreude
Getting there...

That was in poor taste...I like it
Old 12-15-2009, 01:48 AM   #112
CYBER_RASTAFARIAN
Rastafari Rebels

Quote:
Is all this based on Score? Time Served? Amount of audio 'air time' during a match? Coolest nickname? I really don't know how to judge any of this crap.

Anyone got a Top Scorers list we could use for comparison? Minutes played? Member since... etc...

Just a reply to Mad_Dach5und question about a site that records players stats. It's an interesting site, tells points, time played, kills, deaths etc. almost every stat in game is recorded. check it out, its exactly what your asking/looking for Mad ! http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...0/top_players/

Cyber

p.s. where did i rank, i see i didnt make the top 15 !?!?
Old 12-15-2009, 03:18 AM   #113
Schadenfreude
Getting there...

Cyber , don't try to make sense of it...I have tried. Some of the players on Doublemint's top 15 hardly play at all. To be an MVP , it seems like one would have to be available to play. Doublemint almost never plays himself(unless he goes by another name ingame). I guess maybe it's because I am kind of a noob to this server compared to most of y'all. Maybe they used to play a lot and dominate in the long long ago. I have also noticed that a lot of players pick and choose certain maps to play...maybe because it keeps their PPH(points per hour) high? Naw , that's silly . Obviously the MVP list is just for fun , but all of us competitive players can't help but analyze it. I gotta ask again...where the hell is GuythatkillsU on the list? Can't find him. Hmm.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:29 AM   #114
Silent_Treatment
MTMU Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Doublemint almost never plays himself(unless he goes by another name ingame).
He is aliased about 99.9999% of the time. Not sure why people do this, but he is not the only one.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #115
Doublemint
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Cyber , don't try to make sense of it...I have tried. Some of the players on Doublemint's top 15 hardly play at all. To be an MVP , it seems like one would have to be available to play. Doublemint almost never plays himself(unless he goes by another name ingame). I guess maybe it's because I am kind of a noob to this server compared to most of y'all. Maybe they used to play a lot and dominate in the long long ago. I have also noticed that a lot of players pick and choose certain maps to play...maybe because it keeps their PPH(points per hour) high? Naw , that's silly . Obviously the MVP list is just for fun , but all of us competitive players can't help but analyze it. I gotta ask again...where the hell is GuythatkillsU on the list? Can't find him. Hmm.
All of this MVP shit is just for fun. I do play on the server quite often, but i'm normally using various names (I do that just for the hell of it). Most of the players on my list are regulars except JuicyFruit. She's been gone lately.

As far as your question about certain maps, yes I don't like a lot of the big maps. It has nothing to do with my PPH since i'm always aliasing. .. As I've said before on this thread, GTKU sucks. He doesn't even know how to dodge. The only reason why people consider him good is because a.) he can get on the mic and yell some stupid rants. b.) he picks the biggest vehicle on the map. (have you noticed that he only plays certain maps?..
Old 12-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #116
Twizz
I'll Twizz up your world

Better to be the guy with the low score that helps his team, rather than the guy that is a loner and has the high score.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #117
Bastard
Omni Annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizz View Post
Better to be the guy with the low score that helps his team, rather than the guy that is a loner and has the high score.
OMG! You just described double!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #118
Mad_Dach5und
Noob enough for ya?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizz View Post

What was that? Type LOUDER! I can't hear it over all the shots bouncing off my Paladin Shield at Node 9! Damn aircraft - SOMEONE launch an AvRiL, PLEASE!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #119
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

Quote:
What was that? Type LOUDER! I can't hear it over all the shots bouncing off my Paladin Shield at Node 9! Damn aircraft - SOMEONE launch an AvRiL, PLEASE!
I hate to be of the camp of... "oh ya, when I was kid we walked to school. Both ways. Uphill. In the snow"... but...

Before I retired actively from ONS, in the olden days, this kinda poll just didn't happen. Everyone who played just
KNEW that it was a team game and contribution came in all means and forms. Sure, there were still non-team players
out there but not as many.

Recently, when I've played I've found it frustrating that even though you call for support, not many will come and help.
Part of that is lack of communication... the VOIP channel used to BUZZ with tactical information exchange. Not so much
now, from what I've witnessed. Then again, I'm not on much... so .. FU CARPE !

Old 12-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #120
DjAy-T
<--CheckOutThe @$$ on her

carpe is right- team effort for sure. ive refrained from answering this thread as i think its more of a thread for DM (where its down to raw-twitching skills).

whenever i call for support, it mostly never comes. last night, i called for it and DOMM answered. im putting DOMM on the mantle for this week. he deserves recognition because he always answers the call. im not saying he's the best, because there is no such thing... other than me of course. DOMM keep up the good work!

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught