Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 01-25-2018, 05:11 PM   #1
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

Default Epic Stat Server

Let's show Epic that there is still some live in UT2004. And also that the UT forum is more a secret place which is not linked on there main paige will not stop us from posting things there. =)

Would be nice if you can post there that it would be great when the stat server gets back up:
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...er-not-working

_Lynx already gave me a reply on discord that he will bring it up to Flak, but the more post the better. So give the two seconds and post:

Would love it when the stat server gets back up! Thanks!

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 01-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #2
Binger

I'm surprised it made it this long. I will post over there also.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

Default Action Needed: UT2004 stats server not working.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...er-not-working

There server is down a few weeks now.

_Lynx answered in the Beond Unreal discord:
4 February 2018
[21:22] Miauz55555C: @_Lynx Did Flag said anything about the stats server? Together with the stats server the https://udn.epicgames.com/Two/SiteMap.html for Unreal Engine Two is down as well. Is the data save? It would be a really big loss if all the informations are just lost, as there are still people who edit levels and create new content for UT2k4. It would be very nice if you could may ask her about that, too.
5 February 2018
[21:14] _Lynx: @Miauz55555C I mentioned both, but it got under all the problems that we had in the last two weeks.
[21:14] _Lynx: The UDN is back up, and the server is being looked into I'm not in the loop on that one, so you may want to check it yourself if it's up
[21:18] Miauz55555C: Thank you _Lynx. Yes the UDN is back up, that's very nice. The stats is still down. Thanks for the heads up. =) Oh and say thanks to Flak as well, please.

Post in that topic at the Epic forum. Minimal a "+1". Spam the link to the topic. Get former Ut players on that forum and let them write in it. Ask official Epic guys/girls about it (nice and polite).

I think we all have the same goal and at the end we are all one big community. Keep UT2k4 alive. Also post when you don't care about stats. You should care about the 2 MASTER SERVERS. And that would be probably the next on there list.

Realy guys a +1 is enough for starters. You minimum own UT2k4 that 30 seconds which it needs to post there.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:46 AM   #4
joeblow
Just Registered

If the master server goes down what does that mean for the active servers? Would we not still be able to log in by putting the IP address in manually?

We were debating it in game today.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

That would meant that you can't use the internet tab ingame anymore. If you have a server in your favs you can join from there, or when you know the "open IPort". But new players would have it harder. Sure there is Gametracker where the most servers are registrated, but not all.

Do your part and post a "+1" in that topic. https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...er-not-working

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament