Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2019, 09:09 AM   #1
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default Enyo, Enyo, Enyo.. :P


Come on, from the guidelines here on this forum, it states:
Quote:
We do not host swear-free servers, so if you are offended by a simple 'fuck you', you should grow a thicker skin.
You took the Falcon from me, then I took it back from you. Then you removed me from the game right away. I came back and dominated anyways with more than 2x the PPH, then I said fuck you (since you seemed to be into cussing, calling me "lil' fucker" multiple times in the past so I reciprocated with you believing you were a man who could take it as well). You removed me again.

Well, fine, I'll be your bitch in the game since you're doing the hard work as the moderator. You can take vehicles from me, but I can't take them back from you, now I get it. It's the "tax" that I have to pay for the moderator's work..

Cheers.

P.S. - I just might avoid playing on the same team if you make a habit out of it, hehe naughty boy.. Don't make me spank you even harder with the 1v1 killings (just kidding


EDIT: (Posting wouldn't work in the chode section - so I posted it here if YEAHHHHHH made an uninstalling UT thread here as well)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 470
Default


This was on RedPlanet... first of all, I NEVER took your vehicle. The falcon spawned at node 5 and I got in it first - twice that happened actually. Just because you're camping the spawn point of the flyer doesn't mean it belongs to you. Then after I flew from 5 to 4, you followed me in a manta, jumped out, and instead of helping charge the node, took my falcon. I even had 2 other players say they witnessed that I got in it before you when it spawned and then saw you steal it.

Then, I verbally told you not to steal vehicles and I kicked you. Then you came back in and whined about me "taking your falcon first," which is when I pointed out that getting in it first after it spawns is not stealing it. YOU CAN"T STEAL A FRESHLY SPAWNED VEHICLE. I verbally told you not to steal my or any other players' vehicles and explained a SECOND time that you can't steal a vehicle that just spawned. That's when you continued your tantrum that ended with "fuck you bitch Enyo" and another kick. Screenshot below for proof of your exact comments (with you playing as SuperViperTurbo).

You are and have always been a personal agenda player... meaning you like to get in a certain vehicle and run around the map killing people instead of trying your best to help at nodes. You've even admitted as much that death matching with certain vehicles "is just more fun." I've witnessed this from you over the the years so much I can tell you exactly what you'll do on each particular map... on MagicIsle you fly around in the mirage raptor, even camping its spawn point every time you die in it until it re-spawns. On MTMU you spawn camp the mino and then run off to spawn kill locked enemy nodes instead of helping at your own team's nodes. On RedPlanet you camp the falcon and fly around death matching while rarely helping attack or charge a node. On Panalesh you run around in a Pulse Traitor shooting at flyers while again never charging a node.

Perhaps you should step back a sec and consider that ONS is a team game and start thinking about how you can best help your team win instead of fulfilling your personal gratification of death matching with vehicles.

Kicking you the second time had nothing to do with being thin-skinned... I've had far worse said to me by other players without taking any action against them. But when an admin tells you not to do something and you respond with "fuck you bitch," do you really expect any admin to just sit there and take it?

Enyo is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 04:57 PM   #3
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Nope, you're twisting things around. Maybe I was spawn camping the mino one time a few days ago, just one time when I thought it would be appearing within a few seconds.

You're twisting the rules of etiquette. You linked me to build the node on Redplanet, then I moved to the spawn spot and turned around to link back to you to finish building the node. But as soon as I moved out of the way for the Falcon to spawn, you jumped all the way in from and took it from me even though you KNEW that I was there first. So I basically treated you the same way, by taking it back from you.

Yes, I do charge nodes. I did charge a lot of nodes on Panalesh when there were nobody around. I'm not so daft as to charge nodes and let you kill me there when you're flying around me. NOPE, Enyo!!!

Geez, don't take the fun out of the game. It's a dying game, and please don't kill it off faster than it should die.

While you criticize my strategy, I could criticize yours as well. You let yourself die too easily right when you think your favorite vehicle is going to spawn, so that you can grab it and camp it for the rest of the match. I see you running back and forth in MTMU maps on different levels, to try to hide the fact that you're spawn camping the mino on the bottom floor.

Oh, and you just keep on shooting at the nodes for the points when you know that there are better options (shoot the node once every few seconds, while killing the enemies around, so that you can finish destroying the node later). What you usually do is you just take one of the best vehicles (like the falcon or the wasp), go straight in and shoot as much of the node as possible, then go back there ASAP with another falcon/wasp and hope you can finish destroying the node for 5 points. It's actually hurting the team because you're taking away 2 great vehicles for your own points when you should alternate the shooting (shoot at the node just once every few seconds to prevent enemy respawns) and focus on killing enemies even though you risk letting your teammates destroy the nodes for several points for themselves. Nope, you want those 5 points for yourself. That's what I see you doing all the time. Gotcha, boo!!!! Hehe.. EDIT - (So, yeah, no wonder we have to fight the enemies more for you while you and Xexx just sneak in and shoot nothing but the nodes. You leave the enemies for your teammates to deal with. That's what you do all the time in those Junkyard maps - you never even exit the wasp/hammerhead for a second to touch the destroyed nodes in the middle of the map and let it start building - you just sneak to another node and shoot it as much as you can, taking the rest of teammates for granted.)

Despite that, you seem to have more of a personal agenda against me than I do against you. Rules of etiquette are twisted in your favor. Ok, fine, you want me to be your bitch in the game. I can be for you in the game, I promise. *kisses*

P.S. - I don't even care. None of us are perfect teammate players, and that isn't stopping me even though you can be anal at times. Your personal agenda (shooting at my vehicle with your mino when i was trying to get to a node) doesn't make me rage quit.. I usually just laugh and enjoy the game. I appreciate you doing the moderator work, and thank you for it personally. THANK YOU, ENYO for volunteering and hanging around.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.

Last edited by BoFox; 02-22-2019 at 08:16 PM..
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 10:42 PM   #4
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Anyway, let's just be friends, Enyo! I find you intriguing and mysterious. You've improved so much over the years, that it was amazing.

Sorry I don't talk much in the game. I'm just enjoying the gameplay. Here, we can chat.

You can delete this thread if you want, if you're a moderator here. I don't care a bit at all. I'm cool with being friends with you. If we're enemies most of the time in the game, at least Jesus said to keep your enemies closer.

(I just sent you a PM now)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 01:45 AM   #5
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 470
Default


Not sure where youíre getting these rules of etiquette from, but spawning vehicles are on a first come, first served basis. You CANNOT steal a vehicle that just spawned... nobodyís name is on it and just because you move toward the spawn point first does not entitle it as yours. I donít know how to be more clear on this point than this: DO NOT STEAL A VEHICLE THAT A TEAMMATE GOT IN FIRST. Doing so will get you kicked. Repeatedly doing so will earn you a timeout.

And you can make all the assumptions you want about my motivations in the way I play, but I can assure you my primary objective is always to win. You can ask just about any player here and they will tell you the same.

Iím not trying to take the fun out of anything, Iím just nicely asking you to follow the rules and not steal vehicles.
Enyo is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #6
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Here's a thread on etiquette - http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthread.php?t=7203

Read the second post.

You see, sometimes I automatically eject the instant I enter the vehicle for some reason - perhaps I try to fly at the exact same time I enter the vehicle and then it makes me eject. So it's already mine in that case, and then you're the one who is stealing it after all. You clearly came in to try to take it from me. There's no questioning it. Nobody else tries to do to that to me anyways, and I don't steal back from them.

It's a bug that exists, for some strange reason. I know it's not my keyboard, since I don't press the enter/exit key twice.

Well, now I know I cant take anything back from you, for obvious reasons. So, that's that.
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 12:48 AM   #7
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 470
Default


Sigh...you're really gonna link a post from some random player 12 years ago to support your argument? There's been a lot of other posts since then regarding what constitutes stealing a vehicle, and sorry, but being first to the spawn point does not make a vehicle yours. I am not being ambiguous here and I really don't think this point is up for debate. If I'm somehow off point, I encourage some other admins to speak their opinion on this.

As for accidentally falling out of a vehicle you just got in, I get that, happens to me all the time. That's totally unrelated to what we're talking about here. If you get in a vehicle, fall out/eject by accident and someone runs off with your vehicle... well then they're in the wrong. They obviously saw what happened and should have left it alone unless you abandon it. But let's be clear... that's absolutely NOT what happened between you and me. I just happened to get into a vehicle first that you wanted, so in your mind you had a right to steal it from me. Wrong. Don't do it again, not up for discussion.
Enyo is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 02:51 AM   #8
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Eh, you don't seem to understand the reasoning behind etiquette. The reason we don't take vehicles from others is because of etiquette, respect, etc.. (For example, where does it say it is against the rules to take vehicles from each other? Pretty much the same place, that thread, from many years ago, where multiple players agreed upon it - and is still a stickied thread here on the forum?)

You took the manta on the other end of the core base and went to the same node that I was already headed to. You should've gone to the other node, nearest to you, if you were playing for the team, and build that node, while I build the node that was closer to me than to you.

Whatever, Enyo, whatever rocks your boat, whatever suits your needs, pal. I was just reciprocating with you, but whatever. You needed to have the upper hand at that moment. It happens to those in power - to police officers and judges, etc.. Maybe the majority of them have to face their own issues at some point, lol. The temptation that power brings. But if I were a server admin, and I treated you the same way by snatching it from you (in front of you), and then you took it back from me, I wouldn't kick you, pal. I would just be cool, and laugh, if I started it anyways, and be a man about it. It's just a game.

You're a Dad, come on. You have a 14 year old kid boy who also plays shooter games. Learn to be a fair guy, already.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.

Last edited by BoFox; 02-24-2019 at 11:53 AM..
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #9
Xexx
.....
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 93
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
You are and have always been a personal agenda player... meaning you like to get in a certain vehicle and run around the map killing people instead of trying your best to help at nodes. You've even admitted as much that death matching with certain vehicles "is just more fun." I've witnessed this from you over the the years so much I can tell you exactly what you'll do on each particular map... on MagicIsle you fly around in the mirage raptor, even camping its spawn point every time you die in it until it re-spawns. On MTMU you spawn camp the mino and then run off to spawn kill locked enemy nodes instead of helping at your own team's nodes. On RedPlanet you camp the falcon and fly around death matching while rarely helping attack or charge a node. On Panalesh you run around in a Pulse Traitor shooting at flyers while again never charging a node.

Perhaps you should step back a sec and consider that ONS is a team game and start thinking about how you can best help your team win instead of fulfilling your personal gratification of death matching with vehicles.
Dude get off your high horse. This is pretty much exactly what a good player in a strategic map vehicle should do. You don't sit at your main forward enemy node waiting to be blasted by the push of the enemy force, you maintain control of the space between the enemy core and their first node while your team builds it. You use the strengths of your vehicle to target the weaknesses of the advancing vehicles, taking them out before they even get to their destination or at least flanking them to turn around to attack you (thereby taking their attention off the push forward and your entire team while you ignore or avoid the ones that would kill you easily) All the more useful if they're going backwards to attack you while you're in a faster vehicle.

The people in the useless vehicles like scorpions, hellbenders, mantas, and normal tanks are the ones who should be building the node.

I just got through playing Bo in redplanet a few times over the last week, him doing that shit was probably the hugest thorn in my side of the whole game. It's a pain in the ass when a good player knows how to be places where they're not expected using the strengths of their vehicle to its advantage.
Xexx is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 01:02 PM   #10
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Haha, thanks Xexx for the compliment! Dimshade is more of a DM-style player than I am, but he is still a huge help to the team, defending critical nodes and keeping enemies back.

Sometimes if a guy builds a node that I cleared, and it's a huge map like Panalesh, I decide that it's more beneficial for the team for me to move on to the next node or to adjacent nodes than to just link and try to score some more points - and I could kill 4-5 enemies at another node, pushing the tides back, or attack one of the back nodes by the time the guy is finished building the middle node. Yeah, it'd be a huge loss if 2-4 guys just drop down to link and then enemy mino blasts us all.

I love how you try to stop the other team from building their first node. It's an effective strategy, keeping everybody on their toes - making for a fun and exciting game. Cheers to you, bud - nice strategy talk!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 02:00 PM   #11
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 470
Default


Everyone has differing opinions on what constitutes good strategy in this game and honestly a team with a good mix of aggressive node builders/attackers and effective death matching defenders to stave off attackers can be very effective. So why donít we just agree that thereís differing yet effective strategies of play that can actually compliment one another?

Either way, none of that has anything to do with the original post from Bo Fox in which he accuses me of taking taking ďhis falconĒ that just spawned and then using that as justification for stealing it from me. Fact is we were both charging the node and I got in the newly spawned falcon first. Instead of finding another vehicle and going to the next node to help, he follows me and takes the falcon. Xexx, youíre not being honest if you say that wouldnít piss you off too.

If Iím in the wrong for kicking bo Fox for blatantly and unapologetically stealing the falcon from me, then Iíd like to hear that from the other admins. But as far as Iím concerned, if you steal a vehicle that I or anyone else got in first, that constitutes as team sabotaging (or generally being a dick) and if Iím around to see it, youíre getting kicked in hopes that you get the message not to do it again.
Enyo is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 07:40 PM   #12
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Enyo, you're only repeating yourself. You had a personal agenda against me, following me to the first node with the plan of snatching it from me - going against teamplay etiquette. I'm sure you don't do it to other players so deliberately like that.

After all, I'm glad you have that kind of fire against me, motivating you to play harder. It's what makes for more intense matches. Sure, I can taunt you at times, but don't go bonkers over it, hehe.
BoFox is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 10:42 PM   #13
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 470
Default


Dude, I cannot believe you keep going at this... I don't have a personal agenda against you, despite what your ego might make you think. I came to the node, charged the node, didn't even know you were there until I dodge jumped toward the falcon and got in (at which time I saw you standing by the spawn point). I really can't remember if you were actually even charging the node, I don't think you were because you were all the way out by the spawn point. Maybe you were charging at some point, but you sure as hell weren't when I got there and started charging the node.

I have seen you on dozens (prob more like hundreds) of occasions waiting on a vehicle and not linking a node or going where you could be more useful... so stop giving me the etiquette bullshit. Etiquette would be going to nodes as quickly as you can get there with whatever you can find, but you spawn camp particular vehicles most of the time you play.

I'm not going to keep arguing this point with you... I'm going to say this one more time and I'm done... if someone gets in a vehicle before you, whether you think you had first right of refusal or not, DO NOT STEAL THAT VEHICLE once the other player gets out of it. Sorry if you think it's rude or that you think you're the better player to have that vehicle (which you're sometimes not) move on and find a different one. Or steal it and get kicked again.
Enyo is offline  
Old 02-24-2019, 11:30 PM   #14
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Heh, you're still going at this, and now you are denying it.. well, I forgive you for being so sweet.

At least you were so paranoid that I'd take it back from you, for a good reason! That was so funny!!! hahahaha You lost your cool, but it's ok, you have a child inside of you, and so do I sometimes.

Edit - Yeah, I admit I used to camp the mirage raptor because I was pretty much the only one who knew how to use it, when it just came out. It could destroy a falcon or a wasp in seconds and I was always destroying the enemy mirage raptor in seconds because they didn't know how to use it. (When the spawn time used to be almost instant, I would virtually always win the battle with my team largely because of that). Now, I like to alternate between the new bio raptor that shoots slime, because it's fun.

Last edited by BoFox; 02-25-2019 at 05:55 PM..
BoFox is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 04:45 PM   #15
joeblow
Just Registered
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 36
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Heh, you're still going at this, and now you are denying it.. well, I forgive you for being so sweet.

At least you were so paranoid that I'd take it back from you, for a good reason! That was so funny!!! hahahaha You lost your cool, but it's ok, you have a child inside of you, and so do I sometimes.

Edit - Yeah, I admit I used to camp the mirage raptor because I was pretty much the only one who knew how to use it, when it just came out. It could destroy a falcon or a wasp in seconds and I was always destroying the enemy mirage raptor in seconds because they didn't know how to use it. (When the spawn time used to be almost instant, I would virtually always win the battle with my team largely because of that). Now, I like to alternate between the new bio raptor that shoots slime, because it's fun.
Bo you are really a borderline player griefer and I am happy Enyo stepped on your dick. Trying to spooge you way into the Admin ranks is a nice touch.

I play Omni maybe 3 times a month and the last remembrance of you was getting a - score and having to be player voted off.
joeblow is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 11:39 PM   #16
BoFox
Getting there...
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 141
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post
Bo you are really a borderline player griefer and I am happy Enyo stepped on your dick. Trying to spooge you way into the Admin ranks is a nice touch.

I play Omni maybe 3 times a month and the last remembrance of you was getting a - score and having to be player voted off.
Gosh, you hurt my feelings so bad, I'm crying you a river.

The negative score was from when my 5-year-old son was playing the game, but now he usually knows how to choose a bot-filled server like DW instead of OMNI after I taught him a couple times. Now I guess I'm happy I stepped on your crooked joeblow cock to make it straight, so you can have your facts straight. Hehehe

Anyway, can a forum moderator just delete this stupid thread that I made, if you guys think it's crap as well (no more wasted time of readership). I do regret the negativity and would delete it myself if I could. I apologize to you, Enyo, for the negativity (and the cussing), which was just drama that could've been carried out better by fragging each other in the game with sniper rifles (and a knife like in CSGO or CoD).

EDIT - New readers - TL;DR, don't bother with reading this thread! It's not one of the better threads to read, lol. I was just being a drama queen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo
she's so hot I'd let her pee on me.

Last edited by BoFox; 03-10-2019 at 01:10 AM..
BoFox is offline  
Old 03-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #17
joeblow
Just Registered
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 36
Default


That's cool your son was playing and as players we kinda figured that was the case. No ones mad but again it disrupted the play a little on one map and that's been your game since way back on the DW server.

My admin policy has always been if 31 players are behaving and one is not the one goes and then we work it out from there.
joeblow is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 10:01 AM   #18
Carpe Diem
seize this !! .l..

 
Carpe Diem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,669
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
G I was just being a drama queen.
At least you recognize it. Dang.
__________________
Black holes are where God divided by 0. - Steven Wright






Carpe Diem is offline  
Closed Thread


Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.