Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 04-06-2019, 11:42 PM   #1
Binger

Default Deleting maps

I'm going to be deleting a lot of maps I have on my backup drive. If anyone is interested in seeing if they want any of them let me know. It's not an extensive collection but there are about 2,000 of them (including all my edit saves and probably some duplicates but I'm guessing still over 1,000 community made maps of various gametypes). I have no idea how many are still available to be downloaded somewhere.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
EmanReleipS
CEONSS' Head Honcho III

I just bought a 2 TB drive so that I can store all of my UT/server stuff. I'll take anything Onslaught that you are okay with potentially seeing on CEONSS (probs just gonna collect dust on my hard drive, but might as well take a look).

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2019, 02:16 PM   #3
Binger

None of the maps are mine so I don't have a say where they are used. In fact some of them are from CEONSS. A lot of them are from Omni, ofc, but there are also maps from RMD and UNK and other servers. Some of which are not around anymore. I don't want to put them all on a public download because I didn't create them and some of them came from places like Mapraider and Gamefront and are still available there.

My intention is to provide a list so that collectors and server owners can browse it to look for anything they might want but I need to be careful. For instance I have some maps from the SoL DM server that were made by those guys so I wouldn't want to share them with everyone as if it was okay to use them without permission. Problem is I have 120 DM maps and I don't know which ones came from where. Some of them may be old and no longer available.

I will probably post about this in the Epic forums. I know there are some people there who have a large database of UT stuff and they might be interested. Plus there are all the other asset files that go with maps so it will take some work. It's going to take a while for me to sort out all the ONS maps but when I do I'll make a list and post it in here.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:22 PM   #4
Binger

Anyone know what these are?

Spoiler!

Or these?

Spoiler!

Edit: The first ones are from something call the Marathon Mod. Still not sure about the second ones.

Last edited by Binger; 04-07-2019 at 02:38 PM..
Old 04-07-2019, 02:37 PM   #5
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

I would take everything. Don't throw them away.

I know that you have some maps which aren't available online anymore as I got one of those from you.

To share it must be uploaded somewhere anyway, so may some free mediafire accounts and 7zip that stuff up there.

The .UNR maps are from the old Unreal 1.

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 04-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #6
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miauz55555 View Post
The .UNR maps are from the old Unreal 1.
Okay. I will delete them since I'm guessing they are available somewhere.

Quote:
I would take everything. Don't throw them away...
Do you only want the ONS maps?

I need to organize them a little better then I will make a list. About half of the ONS maps are in their own folders so I will move them all to one folder then make a list.

I don't want to try to upload all of them but I can zip all the other files like textures, etc if you want that?? I'll put them in a dropbox.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #7
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

Quote:
Do you only want the ONS maps?
No, ALL, everything.

Take all time you need. You can also just upload all as it is. Would just very sad to lose community made stuf. I just remember the Stargate maps you have (and gave me).

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 04-07-2019, 04:03 PM   #8
Binger

Quote:
No, ALL, everything.

Take all time you need. You can also just upload all as it is. Would just very sad to lose community made stuf. I just remember the Stargate maps you have (and gave me).

Sounds good. Give me some time. I'll work on it.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament