Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Old 02-14-2018, 03:03 PM   #161
Binger

Wow, so much to comment on and I will try to get to that but I'm just dropping in to say that this is going to be awhile, even longer than usual for me. Been some changes IRL recently that keep me from this stuff but it's not forgotten.

Btw, if anyone else wants to edit this map, please do (just let me know so I can stop). I make no claims to edit rights on any maps on the server. It's unlikely I will be doing any more editing past this version of Nightwolf.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #162
Binger

In case I fall off the face of the earth here is a quick fix for the thing where a team can keep the Pali to deny the other team a Nexis tank. I just removed the Pali from the factory. I also removed that buggy shield thing on the left primary. No other changes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f39k7uhlcx...f-V3a.zip?dl=0

When I finish the one I'm working on I'll decide which one to send to TWC.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #163
Binger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagzilla View Post
Do you mind adding multiple receive locations for the base teleporters?
For some reason I've been thinking this was possible but now I don't think it is, unless multiple URL tags can be added with separators, like a comma. I haven't tried it but I don't expect it to work. It's possible for multiple teleporters to use the same exit (which is bad) but not the other way around I think. I'm not sure where I got the idea that it could be done.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:22 PM   #164
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

I don't know where the problem is? Just use the same Tag. Here is a minimum working example: One Teleporter and the others have the same Tag.. all go to this one with the same URL. It will be random, so there can be still telefragging. DM-TeleporterTest.zip 9.94 KB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9d0ondttd...rTest.zip?dl=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
For some reason I've been thinking this was possible but now I don't think it is, unless multiple URL tags can be added with separators, like a comma. I haven't tried it but I don't expect it to work. It's possible for multiple teleporters to use the same exit (which is bad) but not the other way around I think. I'm not sure where I got the idea that it could be done.

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 02-19-2018, 07:21 PM   #165
Binger

Doh! Thanks Miauz. For some reason I didn't even consider giving multiple teleporters the same Event tag. I guess I thought that was a no-no, like it would create some sort of conflict. Works great though. I appreciate the help.

I'll setup Nightwolf with the teleporter system from MTMU-Kamek but with multiple exits on each floor. Even just a separate exit for every entry point (like normal) would be good but I will make a couple of exits for each in case someone follows someone too close.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:14 PM   #166
Binger

I don't think this is going to happen. Sorry. I will leave that simple fix version in my dropbox.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught