Old 11-16-2018, 09:21 PM   #1
L10Alton
[OMNI]-Rookie

Default Weapon Damage

Weapon Damage

Old 11-17-2018, 12:42 AM   #2
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Where is this from and are there similar vehicle stats?

Also i'd be curious of a few things if anyone knows:

What are the multipliers for the link gun when linked +1, +2 etc?

What is the quickest weapon for taking down a node? I'll use the flak primary if i'm close and no enemies are around, or link gun primary if i'm far (and it has a surprisingly long range I don't think most people realize)
Old 11-17-2018, 01:23 AM   #3
Enyo
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH View Post
Where is this from and are there similar vehicle stats?

Also i'd be curious of a few things if anyone knows:

What are the multipliers for the link gun when linked +1, +2 etc?

What is the quickest weapon for taking down a node? I'll use the flak primary if i'm close and no enemies are around, or link gun primary if i'm far (and it has a surprisingly long range I don't think most people realize)
Linking a teammate, I think, gives a 2.5X multiplier when linking a node vs. 2X with both players linking individually. Not sure about 3+, but I know that linking up is faster than linking separately. There's a post from a mapmaker (TurboK maybe?) somewhere on the forum about it, but I remember it coming up because that banned d-bag Techstyle used to argue that linking up didn't charge a node any faster. Teamwork ALWAYS helps in this game, it's designed that way.

Quickest weapon for taking down a node (besides redeemer)... shock rifle shock combo hands down. 200 pts. per combo and you can repeat it very quickly. Drives me nuts when i see someone shooting the shock rifle primary fire at a node. Second best for shooting a node I think is the link gun primary or flak primary (as you said, depending on distance), or alt fire rocket combos. Link gun isn't super powerful, but rate of fire is high. Honestly it varies depending on your weapon load-out and ammo.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:53 AM   #4
L10Alton
[OMNI]-Rookie

@YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH I got the info from

https://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unreal_Tournament_2004

I just cut and pasted their pics.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:09 AM   #5
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

You are all wellcome to contribute to: http://oons.wikidot.com/

I just see that many links from the pics are broken. That's no big deal as the pic-link domain just needs to be changed from ".org" to ".cc". You are free to do so. You can either create a free account or without one.
**Edit: Done the most.**

The Link-Gun-Multiplyers are: (where 1 is the actuall LinkDamage and "n" is the number of LinkGuns in chain, Therefore n-1 as you don't get a bones when you'er alone).

Primaryfire: 1+(n-1)*1
Secondaryfire: 1+(n-1)*1.5

On Nodes when you open a map in the editor rightclick and open the preference you can see that there are option to:
ConstructionTime (the time the node will cunstruckt itselve)
IsolatedDamagePerSec
LinkHealMultiplicator: The NodeHealing is than: NLHM*[1+(n-1)*1.5]

On Vehicles you also have a WeaponDamageMultiplicator (like the ridiclues one from the Bio on the Mino) Which need to be considered.

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 11-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #6
Enyo
Getting there...

This is directly from the site Miauz linked, Ffound here:

Quote:
the beam damage or healing scales up by 1 + (1.5 n). This basically means you can build/heal nodes much faster if you link together instead of separately aiming directly at the node. An example: Two players separately aiming at the node heal it by 2 82.5 = 165 points per second. If one of the players linked to the other instead, the combined healing would be (1 + 1.5) 82.5 = 206.25 points per second. The same example applies to healing vehicles or firing the beam at enemies.
So, by that formula it's 2.5X with 2 people linking, 4X faster with 3 people linking and 5.5X faster with 4 people. Now you know why experienced players are always calling for people to link up, it's way faster.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #7
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Random tip for taking down nodes:

If node is locked and it appears your team is about to have it unlocked, lay 8 grenades on base of node. Get rocket alt fire ready and shoot three rockets on it. The detonation will take out most of the node and the rest can be finished off quickly. With Kamek's smaller node health, it also can make the other team confused as to the location of the Mino since it was taken down with no warning.

Or if your team doesn't communicate and fails to unlock the node you can sit and have people harass you for spawnkilling

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught