Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Old 07-14-2020, 12:10 AM   #1
ItsMeAgain
Just Registered

Default Need Help!! Anti TCC keeps kicking me out

Been an UT2004 Onslaughter for really long time, nothing beats it. Spent most of time between DeathWarant and Omnipotents. Lately i've been getting kicked "forceably removed" from game due to Anti TCC. I am not cheating, but have had to make changes to ini file before finding the x64 bit version/patch, something to do with OpenGL vs DirectX9. But i get booted no matter run 32 or 64. I'm not the best player, but definitely not the worst. First noticed an issue on July 4th, and then today. I have put my backup versions of ini (from 2017) with no luck. I haven't been able to play for some time .... maybe is a long loading issue, sometimes can play for 15-20 min, then get booted. Any ideas, did my username get put on a ban list? I will attach my ini files. I would reinstall completely, but no CD (will mount iso if necessary, try this last). Is there anything else i need to add/comment on? Thanks in advanced for the help .... new to forum (15 min ago
Thanks,
ItsMeAgain <-- ut name
Old 07-14-2020, 01:01 AM   #2
ItsMeAgain
Just Registered

Is this the correct forum for anti tcc issues? If not, will someone point me in right direction/forum/admin? Please.
Old 07-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #3
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

Still a problem there?
Make a screen shot.

First I'm not an Admin here so I can't realy help you.
Seccond you don't need an iso or a CD for UT, you can just move the files and put the registry entries in place. So basicly your CD-Key.

Third normaly AntiTCC will kick you when you join, or in a midgame check when there are fishy files loaded or found. The admins should be able to check the logs when you gave them a date, time and map.
Normaly you also get a message with the fishy file names and can delete them.

After you got kicked again, close the game and copie the data from following files here:
But you should remove private data like your IP-Adress and guID and so on first.
UT2004\UserLogs\AntiTCC_ClientConsoleLog.log
UT2004\System\UT2004.log

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite
Old 07-16-2020, 11:11 PM   #4
Enyo
Getting there...

The only admin here that I think has the know-how to help is Mailbox, but unfortunately hes been absent for some time. Flounder may be able to help, but not sure. Sorry, most admins around are something like 7th or 8th generation and our training on such things has been nil.
Old 07-18-2020, 06:13 PM   #5
EmanReleipS
CEONSS' Head Honcho III

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeAgain View Post
Been an UT2004 Onslaughter for really long time, nothing beats it. Spent most of time between DeathWarant and Omnipotents. Lately i've been getting kicked "forceably removed" from game due to Anti TCC. I am not cheating, but have had to make changes to ini file before finding the x64 bit version/patch, something to do with OpenGL vs DirectX9. But i get booted no matter run 32 or 64. I'm not the best player, but definitely not the worst. First noticed an issue on July 4th, and then today. I have put my backup versions of ini (from 2017) with no luck. I haven't been able to play for some time .... maybe is a long loading issue, sometimes can play for 15-20 min, then get booted. Any ideas, did my username get put on a ban list? I will attach my ini files. I would reinstall completely, but no CD (will mount iso if necessary, try this last). Is there anything else i need to add/comment on? Thanks in advanced for the help .... new to forum (15 min ago
Thanks,
ItsMeAgain <-- ut name
If you join CEONSS, I can see if I can find anything in our AntiTCC logs. Just let me know the date, time and map you were on (and your time zone, please).
Old 09-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #6
ItsMeAgain
Just Registered

Found issue, it was a firewall, apparently i had two running. Was allowing thru put on one but was not aware of the second. I get to stay in the game now .... score probably won't improve much.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught