Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 09-13-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Default What's your highest possible score?

Stupid thread but we can call this a competition of sorts.... What's the highest score you can possibly achieve? Any gametype, mutators, cheats are allowed. You just have to earn the points yourself. Winner gets to brag anonymously on a forum for a 14 year old game that nobody plays anymore.

Got this one with:
1v1 Joust
1v16 bot config
God Mode cheat
Loaded cheat
Fly cheat for stability since I would leave my alt fire held down while catching up on other tedious desk work.... a lot of this was autopilot.
Gamespeed 3.5 mutator
Godlike bots thinking that'd make them most aggressive, but I might try to make them dumber so they just run up to me sooner. A few of them kept sitting back and sniping out of range of my spamfest.
Most kills made with spamming bio, mines, or rockets.

Old 09-14-2018, 01:51 PM   #2
Enyo
Getting there...

Damn man, you must have a lot of extra time on your hands!
Old 09-14-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
Damn man, you must have a lot of extra time on your hands!
Projects I'm working on right now require stupid amounts of repetitive tasks so having this on in the background helped my brain not just be static. Plus my wifi was down the other night...

Anyway 11,000 points!
Old 09-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #4
Enyo
Getting there...

I don't know what's considered "highest possible" but I once scored over 600 points in masterbath on the OMNI server on a full night. Grueling 5 round match that went to overtime each round. No photo proof of it, but remember it distinctly. I think that score was only possible by continually attacking and building nodes, they go up and down quick in MB. It definitely was NOT primarily from death-matching, but i'm sure plenty of points came from kills too.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:20 AM   #5
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Getting there...

Yeah those quick nodes can rack up your points like crazy.

Sidenote: It seems very few people know that on the quick node maps (this and kakmo i think) you can one-shot a node. Just lay grenades around the edge while it's locked and once your hopefully smart and communicative teammates build the connected node you can shoot it with a triple rocket and it'll come down immediately. Usually people aren't spawning at the tub node if it's locked so it's easy to sit in there and wait. I saw Guy doing it once and copied him.

600 is nuts though, especially on a non-mino map.

Also:

Gamespeed 3.5
God Mode
Fly
Spawn SSR in console
Set something on your mouse
Walk away

Game seems to crash when i near 20,000 pts. This one I finished with a shield gun for some reason.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament