Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2019, 10:27 PM   #141
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


It was a threat with your intrusive admin message across the screen in front of like 32 players, obstructing their views, just as you are NOW threatening to kick me again if I camp the mino like YOU camp the mino yourself - a fucking double standard. At that time, I saw you camping it, then I wanted to take turns with you with using it (and got in it first), and WHOA - maybe half of hell broke loose (not ALL of hell broke loose, because at least you didn't ban me).



And when I stole the vehicle from you, that was only after you stole it from me - just one time, but you kicked me for saying a bad word at you, lol. Yeah, of course, it won't happen again for obvious reasons - it's not in me to steal vehicles anyway, and I can't do to you what you did to me.



What are you so afraid about me becoming an admin, HUH?? I'm guessing that an admin can't kick the other admin, right? If so, then that's great protection against your hotheaded nature and I could also serve the community by carrying out absolutely necessary admin duties while keeping my admin powers to the minimum.
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-24-2019, 11:10 PM   #142
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 522
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
It was a threat with your intrusive admin message across the screen in front of like 32 players, obstructing their views, just as you are NOW threatening to kick me again if I camp the mino like YOU camp the mino yourself - a fucking double standard. At that time, I saw you camping it, then I wanted to take turns with you with using it (and got in it first), and WHOA - maybe half of hell broke loose (not ALL of hell broke loose, because at least you didn't ban me).

And when I stole the vehicle from you, that was only after you stole it from me - just one time, but you kicked me for saying a bad word at you, lol. Yeah, of course, it won't happen again for obvious reasons - it's not in me to steal vehicles anyway, and I can't do to you what you did to me.

What are you so afraid about me becoming an admin, HUH?? I'm guessing that an admin can't kick the other admin, right? If so, then that's great protection against your hotheaded nature and I could also serve the community by carrying out absolutely necessary admin duties while keeping my admin powers to the minimum.
You are delusional, quit playing the victim.
Enyo is offline  
Old 03-24-2019, 11:38 PM   #143
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


Hm, well, a guy is warning me with PM's about this, hence the "victimhood", lol....


I just want to be an admin so you can bitch all you want, but you can't cross the line with me. It would at least call for more respect from you - and maybe you could give more constructive instead of destructive criticism. We can't kick each other as admins, right???
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-25-2019, 12:47 PM   #144
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 522
Default
Reply With Quote


Some anonymous person is warning you about... what exactly? He’s provided what evidence that there’s a legitimate fear I may “cross a line?” Anonymous sources and zero evidence, hmmmm... sounds like a lot of news stories I’ve heard over the last 2 years.

You were given constructive criticism, multiple times, on where to take the mino on MTMU. “The mino should be attacking 9” is what was said by not only me but others as well. On the first occasion node 9 was the ONLY red node available and you went nowhere near it, in fact I saw you drive by the bridge where you could have shot it from, but you nestled into the “dognuts spot” on our side of the map instead. The second time you camped the mino, the exact same thing happened where taking down node 9 would have locked everything for our team, and you took the mino nowhere near it. By the third time, I’d had it because you continued to screw your team over by wasting the vehicle (that you were sitting at idle AGAIN camping) that could have most easily turned the tide.

I made absolutely no threat to you but let the blue team know they could thank you for yet again screwing the whole team over. Or you could look at it as telling red they could thank you for handing them the victory. However you want to look at it.

And you can take this however the hell you want... other players in the past (i.e. Techstyle) have been given a timeout for the exact same behavior of idling for 60-90 seconds REPEATEDLY (key word there) waiting on a particular vehicle, while they should have been spending that idle time helping their team.

Do I sometimes jump back to the core when I KNOW the mino is about to spawn... you bet your ass I do. I check the clock when the mino goes down and spawn at the core when I know it’s about to spawn (1 min. 45 sec. later). In the meantime, I’m out on the field attacking and building nodes. That’s the difference from your sitting idle waiting on it.

There’s your constructive criticism for the day. Take heed.
Enyo is offline  
Old 03-25-2019, 01:27 PM   #145
McLovin
Fogell from Superbad

 
McLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 438
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Hm, well, a guy is warning me with PM's about this, hence the "victimhood", lol....


I just want to be an admin so you can bitch all you want, but you can't cross the line with me. It would at least call for more respect from you - and maybe you could give more constructive instead of destructive criticism. We can't kick each other as admins, right???
I think you disqualified yourself by even suggesting you should be an admin. NOBODY that ever asked to be an admin was ever made one. At least not that I'm aware of. For example, Guy asked to be an admin once, for some of the same reasons you quote, but his personality didn't fit the bill.

No admin is going to take retaliation on you unless you are fucking around. We DON'T do that without evidence. We only kick when someone is obviously being a douche-bag and witnessed by any of us in-game. We only timeout or permanent ban when we have evidence, screen caps, video streams, etc, and it is collaborated by others.

Take a chill-pill BoFox. Listen to Enyo's advice, he is a good admin and somebody that still gives a damn about this game.

Last edited by McLovin; 03-25-2019 at 06:44 PM..
McLovin is offline  
Old 03-25-2019, 01:36 PM   #146
dognuts
Just Registered

 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Outside Halifax, NS
Posts: 62
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Whatever, dog, STFU with your PMS bitching.. you can read the other thread if you want to look into it some more, but no, you only want to come across as an asshole like Enyo.



At least I'd like to be ADMIN like you and Enyo, so there won't be any abuse of political power against the best scorers - or who gets to use the mino.

Seriously BoFox your reply says everything I need to know about you. I've read your litany of whiny posts that go nowhere and provide no proof. Had you read my post for what it said vice what you wanted to see, you would have realized that I've already looked at your previous posts. You really need some help. How exactly does being an admin give you a leg up on using the Mino? Seriously you're delusional man/boy...whatever you are. I'm really being serious here. You need to get some help. It's no fun arguing with someone who has mental health issues so I'll bow out.

As a general rule, I will always speak out when someone is being an absolute jackass regardless of what petty names people like you might call me.
dognuts is offline  
Old 03-25-2019, 02:31 PM   #147
Binger
.

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,482
Default
Reply With Quote


BoFox, you are out of control and are spamming your whining across multiple threads. I agree that you seem to have some mental health issues so I'll try not to be very harsh.

I have seen you sit idle waiting for vehicles so much in this game. You have been doing it for years. That is not okay. I'm not talking about timing respawns, I'm talking about you dying and then waiting completely idle until the vehicle respawns. You do this over and over and have been for years. Your latest spot is the Mirage Raptor on Magic.

Not only do you sit idle waiting for the Mino on Minus but you never listen to your teammates. You will just sit there spamming the locked crane node over and over and over while the right side primary is being built by the other team. I have seen you do that so many fucking times. I have asked you repeatability for years to not do that yet you don't listen. You don't work with your teammates. You don't build nodes. You never link other vehicles. You only camp OP vehicles and then do your own thing. That is literally all I have ever seen you do. I would rather play with newbs and shitty players that at least try than play with someone who never works as a team. I would have banned you years ago if I was an admin and I don't give a fuck about your excuses.
Binger is offline  
Old 03-25-2019, 06:36 PM   #148
dognuts
Just Registered

 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Outside Halifax, NS
Posts: 62
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
BoFox, you are out of control and are spamming your whining across multiple threads. I agree that you seem to have some mental health issues so I'll try not to be very harsh.

I have seen you sit idle waiting for vehicles so much in this game. You have been doing it for years. That is not okay. I'm not talking about timing respawns, I'm talking about you dying and then waiting completely idle until the vehicle respawns. You do this over and over and have been for years. Your latest spot is the Mirage Raptor on Magic.

Not only do you sit idle waiting for the Mino on Minus but you never listen to your teammates. You will just sit there spamming the locked crane node over and over and over while the right side primary is being built by the other team. I have seen you do that so many fucking times. I have asked you repeatability for years to not do that yet you don't listen. You don't work with your teammates. You don't build nodes. You never link other vehicles. You only camp OP vehicles and then do your own thing. That is literally all I have ever seen you do. I would rather play with newbs and shitty players that at least try than play with someone who never works as a team. I would have banned you years ago if I was an admin and I don't give a fuck about your excuses.
Thanks for that Binger. It's pretty clear that he needs to stop. I'll bring this up for discussion among other admins.

dog
dognuts is offline  
Old 03-25-2019, 09:54 PM   #149
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Your latest spot is the Mirage Raptor on Magic.
Blah, blah, blah, I don't do that anymore - get your facts straight as of 1-2 months ago. Last time, I was intentionally using a different vehicle on Magic (of which there are numerous vehicles spawning on different nodes), and ended up with a score exceeding the #2 guy by about 50% (while my team won). (EDIT - 16 players on each team, while I was using the name Cyberzerg.)



Dognuts.......... I was only going back to where Enyo recommended against himself becoming an admin because he said he was not "very judicious", and he also said he's a hotheaded asshole. Let's imagine for a bit - a young guy said he has a problem with cocaine addiction and pimping hookers for drug money. Then he gets hired by the FBI. A guy who was being treated unfairly by that FBI agent found out what he said in the past, so naturally, the guy uses what the agent said against himself. Then now, you're rushing in to suck that agent's cock, and calling the guy "delusional" for even bringing it up??? Geez! Mental health issues? Let's stop there.



Some of us DO have mental health issues. It's my profession working with those who have mental health issues... it could be for real. You could be talking to a bipolar or a schizophrenic, and then the guy hangs himself after hearing what you said. Sure, blame it on the person, but it's usually only those very close to the person who understands that it's usually not the person's fault (a combination of genetics, environmental and childhood influences, etc..)


Anyway, notwithstanding, you guys vote whatever you guys want within this emotional support meeting among yourselves - if you guys don't want me playing with you, ok sure. My overall motto in life is: "All is good." I'd be happy to move onto better things, more meaningful things or new things in life. I didn't even bother playing on [OMNI] since Enyo really made it feel like [ENYO'S_TERRITORITY] and proved that his arrogance far outweighed his intellect as an admin.


I was playing some CEONSS today. At least 3x more maps in usual daily rotation, rather than just MTMU, 1-hour Dria marathons.. 1/10th of the bitching over there, girls.

Last edited by BoFox; 03-26-2019 at 12:02 AM..
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-26-2019, 12:05 AM   #150
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 522
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Blah, blah, blah, I don't do that anymore - get your facts straight as of 1-2 months ago. Last time, I was intentionally using a different vehicle on Magic (of which there are numerous vehicles spawning on different nodes), and ended up with a score exceeding the #2 guy by about 50% (while my team won).
For a guy that claims not to be concerned with score, you sure talk about outscoring people (and especially me) a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Dognuts.......... I was only going back to where Enyo recommended against himself becoming an admin because he said he was not "very judicious", and he also said he's a hotheaded asshole. Let's imagine for a bit - a young guy said he wants to rape girls and murder babies. Then he gets hired by the FBI. A guy who was being treated unfairly by that FBI agent found out what he said in the past, so naturally, the guy uses what the agent said against himself. Then now, you're rushing in to suck that agent's cock, and calling the guy "delusional" for even bringing it up??? Geez! Mental health issues? Let's stop there.
What a weird fucking analogy. We're talking about being an admin on a video game server, not law enforcement. And I don't think anyone here is overly concerned about getting raped or killing babies (well maybe Flounder with that Charles_Paisley handle)... Jesus dude, WTF, seriously? "Let's stop there," but strangely you keep going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Some of us DO have mental health issues. It's my profession working with those who have mental health issues... it could be for real. You could be talking to a bipolar or a schizophrenic, and then the guy hangs himself after hearing what you said. Sure, blame it on the person, but it's usually only those very close to the person who understands that it's usually not the person's fault (a combination of genetics, environmental and childhood influences, etc..)
Without a doubt, LOTS of people out there have mental issues they can't help. I have an uncle that's been on disability for 20 years due to mental illness, born that way. I unfortunately worked for a guy once that was severely bipolar, born that way. Nobody is blaming them for their mental illness, but neither one of them should ever be put in a position of power because their mental status makes them incapable of making sound decisions. So, if you do have mental issues, all the more reason to deny your request for admin privileges, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Anyway, notwithstanding, you guys vote whatever you guys want within that circle of jerk among yourselves - if you guys don't want me playing with you, ok sure. My overall motto in life is: "All is good." I'd be happy to move onto better things, more meaningful things or new things in life. I didn't even bother playing on [OMNI] since Enyo really made it feel like [ENYO'S TERRITORITY] and proved that his arrogance far outweighed his intellect as an admin.
Insulting the admins collectively is probably NOT a great way to get into "the circle." Hard to believe you harbor an "all is good" attitude since you're constantly on the forum whining about me. It's not my territory whatsoever, I'm privileged to play here and honored to be an admin. And I hope you'll continue to play here as long as you follow the rules and respect the directives of the admins. If you're told to stop doing something, claiming that admin does it too doesn't excuse you from continuing the behavior. The fact that you were able to play for so long without the scrutiny of admins does not entitle you to continue behavior that's been pointed out by myself, other admins, other players here and even by your own admission:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Blah, blah, blah, I don't do that anymore - get your facts straight as of 1-2 months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
I was playing some CEONSS today. At least 3x more maps in usual daily rotation, rather than just MTMU, 1-hour Dria marathons.. 1/10th of the bitching over there, girls.
Knock yourself out... they don't have voice chat enabled so you should hear less complaining. Makes teamwork a bit more difficult though, but that suits you just fine I suppose.
Enyo is offline  
Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 AM   #151
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


Oops, I edited it a few minutes before you replied to it, to a less weird analogy. It was just an impulsive post without thinking much at all. Now, better, huh?

Well, "the circle" is quite common among most "circles" (in power structures like politics, companies board of directors, etc..) - every once in a while, a guy can actually break the circle if his cock is big enough. Like Barack Obama, the first non-white president ever. After all, it's not for you to decide if I have mental issues or not - it's for Carpe to decide if it's ok for me to be admin, instilling fear up your spine when I can't even hurt a fly on your arm since you're also an admin.

Yeah, "All is good." I'm fighting you here on the forum since it's not [ENYO'S_TERRITORY] here unlike on the [OMNI] ONS server, for pretty much the same kind of fun that I'd have with fighting you in the game itself. Imagine if a UFC fighter was also the acting referee of the game? Nobody would want to fight him in the game, because it's kind of fucked up. And the sport would certainly die off if that's how it had to turn out in the end.

Geez, you're bonkers, Enyo. BTW, I've always played the game with the game sound muted. No offense to any of you guys on that, ok.
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-26-2019, 12:10 PM   #152
Enyo
Getting there...

 
Enyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 522
Default
Reply With Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Oops, I edited it a few minutes before you replied to it, to a less weird analogy. It was just an impulsive post without thinking much at all. Now, better, huh?
Nope, still pretty fucking weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
every once in a while, a guy can actually break the circle if his cock is big enough.
Getting weirder... didn’t realize penis size had anything to do with becoming an admin... please don’t start loading your dick pics up on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
After all, it's not for you to decide if I have mental issues or not - it's for Carpe to decide if it's ok for me to be admin, instilling fear up your spine when I can't even hurt a fly on your arm since you're also an admin.
Not quite sure exactly what to make of that one, so I’ll just lump that in with the other weird comments.
I’m sure Carpe will be along whenever he’s done rolling his eyes over all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
Imagine if a UFC fighter was also the acting referee of the game? Nobody would want to fight him in the game, because it's kind of fucked up. And the sport would certainly die off if that's how it had to turn out in the end.
Another weird analogy... noticing a pattern here. So, admins shouldn’t play? Good luck keeping them around. Maybe you’re talking about refereeing the forums? You do realize that some game admins are also forum admins. Should they not play? I don’t get it, guess I’m just not as “complex” as you bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoFox View Post
BTW, I've always played the game with the game sound muted. No offense to any of you guys on that, ok.
Not offended, but again, that’s weird. And I call BS since you seem to have heard everything I’ve said to you, you often even respond to my verbal comments. I find it unfortunate that so many players choose not to engage in voice chat in a team game where good communication wins far more often than having the highest score.

Last edited by Enyo; 03-26-2019 at 01:15 PM..
Enyo is offline  
Old 03-26-2019, 04:36 PM   #153
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


Weird, weird, weird.. you're starting to sound like a broken record now. Ok, enough of this for me. It's getting boring. I've pretty much said all that I have to say, by now.

Maybe I'll see you somewhere in the game - just not in [OMNI ENYO'S_TERRITORY].
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-26-2019, 10:42 PM   #154
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


And don't worry guys, I'm not going to post dick pictures like Enyo suggested. I know it's not an X-rated forum - my r-rated jokes were just goofy, "weird" metaphors that made me laugh myself. You guys take care.. hopefully add some more ONS maps to the roster, shorten the round times, or something like that..



It's nice to take a break from things every once in a while, so it's not all you Enyo.. sometimes drama is as fun as fragging in the game. Right now, my baby girl is sitting on my lap wanting me to read the book again to her. Peace!
BoFox is online now  
Old 03-29-2019, 04:06 PM   #155
Binger
.

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,482
Default
Reply With Quote


I apologize for the mental health issue remark. It was uncalled for. I was tired of your entitled whining and just wanted you to stop.

I don't think anyone is trying to drive you away but rather to make you stop being a selfish player.

If you are going to run the Mino as much as you do then please listen to voice chat.
Binger is offline  
Old 03-29-2019, 05:44 PM   #156
BoFox
THY FLESH CONSUMED
 
BoFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 183
Default
Reply With Quote


Binger, my heart goes out to you. And to everybody here, Enyo included. Voice chat is an issue for me here with my baby + kids and wife needing to talk to me a lot..



I'll take your point to heart... 99% of the time, I'd rather be fighting than camping - as usual. Sometimes the rivalry between me and Enyo or another guy wanting to use a certain vehicle does get intense, lol. Oh well.. gotta go to an event at my kids school, I'll be back later tonight.
__________________
What's up murderers! I mean, fraggers, my friends!
BoFox is online now  
Reply


Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.