Onslaught Onslaught Server Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught

Old 06-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
kappa007
Just Registered

UT2k4 ut2004 omni server

i have 1 wish and i have had that wish on my mind for 4 years the randomizer mod, now i got it 50% figured out the vehicles arent classed as a single mod which i thought it was a seperate mod but its combined with a map pack special maps made for the vehicles. now the download link to the onslaught map pack is broken or removed and my question is can some 1 give me an new download link or go through their ut2004 files and upload all the maps to the site so i , and others can download it.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:29 PM   #2
Binger

Hello kappa, welcome to the forums.

Your post is a little confusing but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa007 View Post
i have 1 wish and i have had that wish on my mind for 4 years the randomizer mod, now i got it 50% figured out the vehicles aren't classed as a single mod
If you're talking about the map MTMU-Randomizer then, you're correct. That is not done with a mod. It uses an actor, which iirc, was created by Kamek.

Quote:
which i thought it was a separate mod but its combined with a map pack special maps made for the vehicles.
????? Not sure what you're saying here. None of the vehicles on the server are put there by mods. Some of them, like the Hurricane, may have been part of a mod originally but they are all separate vehicle files. Some of them are embedded in the map. There is a map made as a depository for vehicles used on the server but it is incomplete. If you would like that map then say so and I or someone else will make it available.

Quote:
now the download link to the onslaught map pack is broken or removed and my question is can some 1 give me an new download link or go through their ut2004 files and upload all the maps to the site so i , and others can download it.
What link are you referring to? I don't think anyone is going to pack together all the maps on the server and upload that. There have been some Omni map packs made but they are old and do not contain nearly all the maps currently on the server. If you know of specific maps that you want then ask for them and I will upload them for you if I have them.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:32 PM   #3
Turbo K
Community Veteran

Yeah, there aren't any actual map packs. The maps can be downloaded individually from various threads in the forums, or from the server with a cache extractor.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
kappa007
Just Registered

ok thanks for all the help i know i wasnt to clear about it but u guys did gave me alot off info and im already extracting some maps with cacheextractor but i would appreciate if u could get some maps for me to upload : !ons adara! !ons minurbadger me up!
whats the map called with the minotaur badger in it that would be good to. !ons omahabeach! ons !dria tankmeup V4!
thanks guys i would greatly appreciate if u could get those maps in an well pack or something so i can dl em
Old 06-05-2016, 11:37 PM   #5
Binger

Quote:
ok thanks for all the help i know i wasnt to clear about it but u guys did gave me alot off info and im already extracting some maps with cacheextractor but i would appreciate if u could get some maps for me to upload : !ons adara! !ons minurbadger me up!
whats the map called with the minotaur badger in it that would be good to. !ons omahabeach! ons !dria tankmeup V4!
thanks guys i would greatly appreciate if u could get those maps in an well pack or something so i can dl em
-Two versions of Adara that I have, not including the ECE edition.

-Most recent version of MinusBadgerMeUp.

-Most recent version of OmahaBeach. (Besides the CEONSS one)

-V5 of Dria-TMU. If you want V4 then let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlv1e3grb6...Maps1.zip?dl=0

If you are missing files run a dependency checker and let me know what they are.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/irtkmovry1....0.01.zip?dl=0

Afaik, the MegaBadger is only on Minus-BadgerMeUp and Minus-Randomizer.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #6
kappa007
Just Registered

do u got any more maps by any chance? just give me all the maps u currently have thanks in advance and btw
u said the tanks or vehicles in general are an actor, does that mean that u can spawn them with an console command?
Old 06-07-2016, 11:47 PM   #7
Binger

Quote:
do u got any more maps by any chance? just give me all the maps u currently have thanks in advance
Um, no. Sorry but I'm not going to host an online repository of UT maps with my personal dropbox. I have hundreds of maps. If there are specific maps that you want then let me know but don't get carried away with it. I'm not hosting the server. I'm just another player who's trying to help you out.

Quote:
and btw u said the tanks or vehicles in general are an actor, does that mean that u can spawn them with an console command?
I'm not sure of the exact definition of an actor in Unreal but they show up in the actor browser. I haven't summoned a vehicle in a long time. I'm not sure if you just need the file or if the ability to summon needs to be a written in a ucl file.

Here are the missing files you asked me for in the PM you sent. This is everything I have for WoE and XRelics...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzprs9th6nb19t5/Temp.zip?dl=0

You also asked about a test vehicle map. This thread has a link to a map Turbo K uploaded that has a lot of the vehicles on the server.

http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthread.php?t=14231
Old 06-08-2016, 05:54 AM   #8
kappa007
Just Registered

but what i meant with more maps all the maps used on the server not all ur own downloaded maps thats why we got google but i am using cache extractor but its so slow and i dont always get the map that i want im just asking maps on omnipotent. granted u know the names off them ill check later for mapnames im bissy as off now
Old 04-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #9
Snake98
Just Registered

Just a heads up I got a thank you from admin@omnipotents.com for the donation. I don't know if that is the admin that is awal, but I can give you the paypal e-mail address the donation went to.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #10
Enyo
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake98 View Post
Just a heads up I got a thank you from admin@omnipotents.com for the donation. I don't know if that is the admin that is awal, but I can give you the paypal e-mail address the donation went to.
You sure that wasn't just an automated thank you email? Or did it seem personalized?

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament > Onslaught