Other Games All Other Servers

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games

Old 06-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
Hyper
Getting there...

Default Settings

Every time i see the INV server lately it's a shok map, or a chaos map. And people are gaining levels like mad. What do you guys think about taking a few of them out, and upping the # of games that go by before you can select the same map again.

If Yoda a great jedi master he is, why not a good sentence construct can he? hmmMMM?
Send a message via AIM to Hyper Send a message via MSN to Hyper Send a message via Yahoo to Hyper Hyper is offline  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
Tachyon
I am....a badass

dude...hyper...be quiet...I went from 77 to 101 in 2 maps!

"Tachyon likes his women like he likes his cars: unattainable."
~MadameArsenic
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
~Schlock Mercenary
Send a message via AIM to Tachyon Send a message via MSN to Tachyon Tachyon is offline  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
Rugal

What we need to do is reset levels or something after every 2-3 months or something. I mean look at dreadwing, he's level 1000 something.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'
Old 06-22-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
Para
Ayane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal
What we need to do is reset levels or something after every 2-3 months or something. I mean look at dreadwing, he's level 1000 something.
reseting levels = wrong thing to do.

And dreadwing's level doesn't surprise me... he fucking plays 18/7. I see him online very very frequently.

What the server needs is more interesting maps... tweaked monster spawns

and the bonus combos mutator
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #5
dreadwing
Just Registered

Thanks,Para. I was playing way too much....slowing down a little. I don't think anyone is close to me,thus the slowing down. The shok maps helped, but I don't use them anymore. I haven't found a limit on anything but weapon speed yet either.DB 5650 DR 6780 currently. I'm gonna try some other gametypes eventually. I came from playing DM in 2000 UT, & I'ts still my favorite. :tong:
Old 07-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #6
Moo
LOL BBQ SHOOP DA WOOP

I aggree take out some of the shok maps there a bit annoying. Though I gave them to necro to put in now i sorta regret it.

Old 07-16-2006, 12:07 AM   #7
thePyro
火の友

this week i will go and clean up the map list

Bender: What an awful dream! 1s and 0s everywhere! ...and I thought I saw a 2...
Fry: It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as 2.
Send a message via AIM to thePyro Send a message via Skype™ to thePyro thePyro is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #8
Para
Ayane!

What happened to those discussions we had pyro?

We're still missing the stock maps like the BR and CTF maps (and trust me theyre good for Invasion and they're used on other servers as well).

Also I vote in favour of changing the monster waves and other stuff as well...
Old 07-18-2006, 11:24 PM   #9
thePyro
火の友

working on it busy summer hoes

Bender: What an awful dream! 1s and 0s everywhere! ...and I thought I saw a 2...
Send a message via AIM to thePyro Send a message via Skype™ to thePyro thePyro is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:29 PM   #10
thePyro
火の友

uploadeing all the stock maps will post when done.
i will get to removing the maps woth the super shock soon. if someone is able to post a few ones(names) i will take them off now.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:53 AM   #11
Stormblade
HARBINGER

Hey Pyro, as always, I'm on the lookout for new maps, DM, AS, ONS, BR and anything good for INV

Time is a wonderful teacher, unfortunately, it eventually kills all of its students.

My UT Maps
My UnWheel Maps, 6 within the BonusPack v1
Old 07-19-2006, 03:31 PM   #12
Para
Ayane!

Well atleast the map portion is covered but what about changing up some of the invasion settings to bring a brand new invasion outlook to )o(?
Old 07-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #13
Rugal

The Chaos maps are fun, especially when you know how to use the weapons... so don't kill those.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'
Old 07-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #14
Para
Ayane!

Quote:
The Chaos maps are fun, especially when you know how to use the weapons... so don't kill those.
The only problem I got with the Chaos Maps is that you're forced to download all the Chaos UT files to play on the chaos UT map. Now this can be somewhat annoying when your cache deletes some of the Chaos UT files and you need to download them again. There was an issue before where the download would lock up and no one would be able to get in because of the missing files that needed to be downloaded.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #15
Deathbringer
Great Toe

Rugal put me thought the pain of playing three chaos map so I can download everything and put it in the program Arsenal made. Thanks for making that program only gotta download everything one time and Rugal the maps aren't even worth it. Yeah I admit I took the shock rifle in those maps and jumped level really quick I am like level 140 and 90% all due to that gun.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:06 AM   #16
Rugal

Ok, here is where you can get the damn mod: Click this!

Yeah, it's a german server, but that's the one I found in a quick effortless search.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #17
Rugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para
Quote:
The only problem I got with the Chaos Maps is that you're forced to download all the Chaos UT files to play on the chaos UT map. Now this can be somewhat annoying when your cache deletes some of the Chaos UT files and you need to download them again. There was an issue before where the download would lock up and no one would be able to get in because of the missing files that needed to be downloaded.
Ever heard of Cache Cleaners?

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Other Games