Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 06-10-2019, 07:36 PM   #1
provert
Just Registered

Default Problems logging in when tankmeup is being played

I had this issue earlier but cannot find the post I made about it to see what I was supposed to look for. When i try to join when either of the two tankmeup maps are being played, I get a Critical error: " UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 4017 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics (9002)

Assertion failed: model [File:.\KScript.cpp] [Line: 78]

History: AActor:reContactUpdate <- ASVehicle:reContactUpdate <- KUpdateContacts <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free"

If I wait for the next map, I can join just fine. If I go to another server, I can join just fine. Even if I restart, I cannot join. If I am already playing, I can play this map. Also, when i try joining and am booted, my name is still showing as specing and it creates a new player## name for me, who then also is still on the server after I am booted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
{glr}pooty
Mostly a target...

Have you tried clearing the UT cache?
Old 06-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #3
FuzzySlippers
NOT RDY

It's probably a cache issue. Pull the file from the folder. It should re-download. Ideally all the ONS-MinusTankMeUp-Randomizer cache files should be removed/deleted to make sure there aren't any file incompatibilities. A UT2004 cache utility can be used if you are worried that you don't know which files to pull/delete.
: I don't know what happened... I went to jack it and it blew up in my face.
Team:
Old 06-18-2019, 08:20 PM   #4
provert
Just Registered

You know, I totally forgot to install the cache extractor when I did a clean install of windows last year and never thought about it. Weird that it just started recently, but a few others have been seeing an increase in unreg hits, etc. I wonder if there was a change somewhere? I've got the extractor going, so we'll see.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:29 PM   #5
provert
Just Registered

Ok, so it's not the cache. Cache is cleared and today at 5:20 PM PST I was playing fine and then it crashed. Every logon attempt after that crashed. I could not join the server until the map rotated. Randomizer is the only issue. No problems on MIA or CEONNS servers.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:19 AM   #6
{glr}pooty
Mostly a target...

Have you downloaded or copied any of the supporting files? Maybe you have an outdated file that's tripping it up?
Old 06-25-2019, 04:13 PM   #7
Miauz55555
I'm a cute Cat.

Clear your ut0224.log (delete it or remove all entrys) -> open the map offline bye double clicking on it. If the map loads up -> close UT if it's not crashed -> post the UT2004.log file stuff (but remove the first lines with your guid and so on, you may don't want post that).

DiscordServer; SteamGroup; WebSite

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament