Unreal Tournament Unreal Servers Discussion

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament

Old 11-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Rugal

Default Campaign

Are any of you guys gonna start an internet campaign? I was thinking of starting my own, but I dunno, it would suck trying to get everyone together to play.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'
Old 11-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #2
democracy
CantSeeStraight

i started the regular campaign but i installed the beta patch and since then i have to restart it. isnt a big deal wasnt far along anyway. once i finish Crysis im going back to it. from what i played of it, it wasnt bad.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:33 PM   #3
Tachyon
I am....a badass

It's cool. IT's basically just a big playlist with some connective stuff.

"Tachyon likes his women like he likes his cars: unattainable."
~MadameArsenic
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
~Schlock Mercenary
Send a message via AIM to Tachyon Send a message via MSN to Tachyon Tachyon is offline  
Old 11-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
morgenstern
manta matador

I have mixed feelings about online co-op after having made it all the way through the campaign offline. I'm not sure how long it would remain fun to just play with real people against bots in regular matches

IMO Something like Doom or Halo (anything with a real interactive single-player) would be much more fun for online co-op

"Thou art a fool" - Rupert
Old 11-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #5
V10L80R
PWNINATOR

ive played and finisshed one i just jump in on randaom servers already in progress
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
Cancer
Enema King

anyone get to that mission on the necris home world where you have to capture the flag during sandstorms? I CANT FREAKIN BEAT IT. Its impossible to capture anything. they can see through the sandstorms and it always goes to overtime, then i give up. I use the deemer, keg of health, berserk... all of it. and they still get me before i can get to the gate and be safe. (actually before i can even get up the stairs on their side.) They cant capture it either, which is nice... but still, i'd rather win than play this match forever. (currently alt tabbed out to type this... ) Guess ill go back and try my luck.

Guess which one is me... (hint: its this ^ one)
Old 11-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #7
Coyote
Community Veteran

Hey, remember everyone, just be careful not to reveal anything about the ending of the campaign or any cool plot twists. Just remember:

Spoiler!
Old 11-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #8
Rugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
anyone get to that mission on the necris home world where you have to capture the flag during sandstorms? I CANT FREAKIN BEAT IT. Its impossible to capture anything. they can see through the sandstorms and it always goes to overtime, then i give up. I use the deemer, keg of health, berserk... all of it. and they still get me before i can get to the gate and be safe. (actually before i can even get up the stairs on their side.) They cant capture it either, which is nice... but still, i'd rather win than play this match forever. (currently alt tabbed out to type this... ) Guess ill go back and try my luck.

Just enter giveweapon utgame.utweap_instagibrifle in the console and you can literally destroy anything in your path with 1 shot. except the Levi, which takes 7 shots.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
Cancer
Enema King

if im going to cheat i might as well type in God. lol

Old 12-01-2007, 02:29 AM   #10
Rugal

Where is the fun in that? You have to be at least mortal to make it any fun. At least that's what I think.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:32 AM   #11
Cancer
Enema King

well i beat it anyway, i got lucky and timed it just as my team was rushing the flag and the sandstorm hit. deemered my way to victory.

Go Back   Omnip)o(tentS Forums > SERVERS > Unreal Tournament