|05-27-2015, 10:11 AM||#1|
seize this !! .l..
Join Date: Apr 2006
Now on the redirect and server.
Available for pre-download here; note that you must remove "-Beta2" from the filename once downloaded.
As usual, thanks to TurboK for his continued work/effort to make the playing publics UT experience(s)
better. And thanks to Oily (WMD40) for his continued awesome testing work that ferrets out the vast
majority (if not all) of the bugs present in the early workings of maps.
Thanks guys !
TK, your usual synopsis of changes and improvements would be nice.
|05-27-2015, 08:11 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Changes from Dria-Gorz-Stones:
- Stones have been replaced by the center node structures from Dria-TMU
- Light Badger + Aegis at center nodes
- Nuclear strike painters at bridge weapon bases, Ion painters at corner node towers
- Firetank replaced FireWolf
- Firehound replaced by Hellhound
- Weak Falcon at core, blue falcon respawns faster than the red one to compensate for the map asymmetry
- Many of the Scorpion variants have been upgraded to more useful ones
- Lots of random things around the map were cleaned up
- Quadjump is enabled: It really helps foot soldiers defend against the Falcon and tanks
Edit: Just played it on a full server and it got a lot of positive reviews. The Mantis is particularly fun, and takes a good bit of skill to use effectively.
Last edited by Turbo K; 05-27-2015 at 08:48 PM..
|05-28-2015, 07:22 AM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Southeastern United States
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ONS-Dria-Gorz-2016||Carpe Diem||Onslaught||27||05-02-2016 08:41 PM|
|ONS-Dria-Gorz-2015||Xexx||Map Issues - Requires Maintenance||37||04-12-2016 12:22 AM|
|ONS-Dria-Gorz-2011||Carpe Diem||Onslaught||42||03-25-2011 04:52 PM|
|ONS-Dria-Gorz||Carpe Diem||Onslaught||1||12-06-2007 02:19 PM|
|ONS-Dria-)o(-Gorz-BigAl||Carpe Diem||Onslaught||6||12-02-2007 12:57 PM|