View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 06:32 PM   #24
Terminator
Getting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Carpe, your response to Termy's post about needing more admins seemed very snarky to me. I don't understand why you are being weird about it. What is wrong with the community suggesting candidates for admins? They know more about other players than the admins do (except maybe Flounder) and the server could definitely use more admins. Hardspike seems to have come back but he was gone for awhile and even Flounder wasn't around for a while. The only other admin that ever plays anymore is KillerDoggie but he was never an everyday type player and seems to be around less often as time goes by. These guys have lives, ofc, and I'm not saying they should be in the game everyday, which is why more admins are needed.
Binger, thanks man. I appreciate you chiming in and my thoughts exactly. Beth is also an admin but she hasn't checked the forums since December and realistically speaking, she hasn't played UT since maybe October. Not to put any fault on her, she probably found another game or taking a break.

Carpe, I wasn't saying that there is anything wrong with the Admins OMNI has, OMNI just needs more Admins.