Omnip)o(tentS Forums

Omnip)o(tentS Forums (http://forum.omnipotents.com/index.php)
-   Onslaught (http://forum.omnipotents.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ONS-AbandonedCity-SedV3-Omni-2 (http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthread.php?t=15144)

Binger 10-21-2017 04:12 PM

ONS-AbandonedCity-SedV3-Omni-2

Hey all,

ONS-AbandonedCity-SedV3-Omni-2 is on the server now (I think that's the correct full name). You can use this thread for feedback.

This map was created by Sedoy. He is active in the CEONSS community. He was kind enough to allow his map on the Omni server from my suggestion and has patiently worked with me and TWC to edit it for us. Please be constructive in your feedback.

I didn't do any editing on this. I just submitted it for the server.

Enyo 10-22-2017 01:28 AM

Cool Binger, thanks for facilitating that!

Mr.Crow 10-22-2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enyo (Post 214293)
Cool Binger, thanks for facilitating that!

That being said, thanks for doing that.

Big words make you smart

hardspike 10-22-2017 11:33 AM

Played it a couple of times now. Very cool.

The Sarge 10-24-2017 08:42 PM

Its cool, just played it once, got lost a couple of times, lol!

hardspike 10-24-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sarge (Post 214298)
Its cool, just played it once, got lost a couple of times, lol!

Yep. I think if you find the node you should be rewarded with it being automatically built or destroyed :D

Sumugan 10-25-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardspike (Post 214300)
Yep. I think if you find the node you should be rewarded with it being automatically built or destroyed :D

lol, that should go for all nodes in ONS XD
Save

FredSmith 10-25-2017 03:27 PM

I played it today, I like it! I never could find that one node in the middle tho...

Binger 10-26-2017 03:07 PM

I haven't had a chance to play it online yet but all nodes should be just off of the streets except the one in front of the core area. You need to go down the alley and into the building for that one. There are two in the middle (I think) that are down some ramps accessed from right under the bridge and two more to the outside of the middle nodes that are under the same building and down a ramp to the right of the ones in the middle. You guys will get used to it. There's nothing very hidden.

{glr}pooty 10-27-2017 02:34 PM

Played it here last night...small number of players, but fun. I've played it over on CEONSS too.

Are there any redeemers on the map? Seems like there should be a couple hidden somewhere...

It did make me wish for a version with skateboards...and other "fast" vehicles as a variant.

And of course a "Tank Me up version"...lol

Miauz55555 10-27-2017 04:46 PM

There are 2 redeemers.. easy to find and easy to grap.. have fun to search them. =P

Binger 11-05-2017 03:07 PM

I've gotten a chance to play this a couple of times now (I got top score on winning team last night :biggrin:). I really like it but for my taste it could use a little more link ammo. I like weapon lockers to have fewer weapons but more ammo. I also really, really don't like those badgers. Weak AF. Everything else is pretty good but other suggestions would be that maybe the Aegis is a little much and that replacing the Ballista with something like an Ion tank might work out better.

Really fun as-is though and thanks again to Sedoy.

Also, this map correctly reports stats so that's cool...

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...match=68000672

FuzzySlippers 11-07-2017 07:41 AM

Dislike the amount/type? of rubble

After playing this a number of times, I still am annoyed at the amount of rubble... I've gotten stuck a number of times in vehicles and couple on foot. It looks cool but I would prefer a little less rubble or rubble that was more geometric (if that makes any sense... a little more clear that it is blocking volume and a clear understanding of it's blocking shape). Just my 2. :smile:

FuzzySlippers 11-07-2017 07:43 AM

Second the vote for more link at some of the lockers.